Jongin ~ Right Now

We Will Meet Again (KaiSoo ft. ChanBaek, HunHan, & SuLay)

"...Remind me why had to come too?" I grunted, watching Kyungsoo and Chanyeol look at rings.

Kyungsoo shot me a glare. "Because you're Chanyeol's best friend, and you should help look for a ring, so get your over here."

I internally groaned, making my way to Chanyeol and Kyungsoo. Originally, I'd planned on sleeping earlier today, since the past couple nights, I've been practicing a dance routine. But Kyungsoo woke me up and dragged me out of mine and Sehun's apartment. I didn't know what it was about until we entered the jeweler shop with Chanyeol. I tried to run away, but ended up getting pulled by the ear by Kyungsoo, forcing me to stay. It's not that I didn't want to help Chanyeol, but I was tired as and I was grumpy.

"When's your anniversary again?" I asked, my gaze fixing on a pair of couple rings. Both were silver, and had black music notes around them.

I couldn't seem to tear my eyes away from them.

"November twenty-first." Chanyeol responded, farther away from me and still browsing.

I hummed, realizing that was just over two months. But, there was preparing mentally as well, so I couldn't argue. I looked over at the other side of the room, seeing Kyungsoo had followed Chanyeol. My eyes traveled back to the rings. The price wasn't that bad, surprisingly. I contemplated buying them, but even if the price was decent, I didn't necessarily have the money. I sighed.

I was about to walk away when an unfamiliar voice asked; "Which ones were you looking at, sir?"

I gazed at the sales clerk behind the counter. It was a girl, maybe in her late twenties, tall, and pretty with long dark hair and a pretty smile. Her name tag read Jaeha, Manager. I looked back at Kyungsoo to see if he was paying attention at all, which he wasn't. He was totally immersed in finding a ring for Baekhyun, and he clearly had his heart set on it. I turned back to Jaeha, and gestured for her ear. She blinked, but came closer anyway.

"I'd like to get something for my boyfriend, over there. The music couple rings, specifically."

She pulled away, glancing over at Kyungsoo. Then she smiled at me. She pulled out the rings, allowing me to have a closer look at them. They were perfect. Just perfect for him, perfect for us. "I can dim down the price for you, seeing he means so much to you."

"Really?" I couldn't help but smile wide.

Jaeha nodded, closing the box they were in and handing it to me. "You're lucky I'm kind and weak to couples. Otherwise, I would've made you pay in full."

My smile widened, and I put the box in my jacket pocket. I took out my wallet, paid for the rings, and thanked her silently. Jaeha just smiled again, and waved me off to Kyungsoo and Chanyeol. When I got to them, I rested my hand on Kyungsoo's waist, pressing a quick kiss to his cheek.

He looked up at me, and smirked slightly. "Now you decide to join us."

"What? I was looking."

He chortled, pecking my lips. "Well, we already found a ring for Baekhyun."

Chanyeol was quiet, but I knew inside he was jumping and shouting with happiness. He was holding the box in his hands, and it was open. The ring was black titanium, and small diamonds went about a quarter way around it. It screamed expensive, and it surprised me Chanyeol had the money for it.

Nevertheless, the ring was perfect for someone like Baekhyun.

|•~•||•~•||•~•|

Kyungsoo and I were on a walk once again, the night air cold and crisp. Autumn was soon approaching, it hit me. It also meant that our two-year anniversary was around the corner as well. October seventeenth. It hadn't come yet, but it was soon.

We were silent. But it was a comfortable silence. It was relaxing. Our hands were held together, and our steps almost completely simultaneous. Suddenly, Kyungsoo released our hands, wrapped his arm around my back, hand landing on my waist, and his head snuggled into me. I wrapped my arm around his shoulders, running circles on his arm in attempt of comfort and love. A gust of air left his lips. It wasn't just out of contentedness, but worry as well.

"Everything okay?" I asked, concerned.

Kyungsoo's grip around me tightened. I kept running those circles with my thumb. He didn't answer. Like he was afraid I would be mad if he said anything. I proceeded my hand to his head, and his hair. I kissed the crown of his head, lingeringly and softly, telling him it was okay.

"I'm afraid." He said.

I frowned. "Why are you afraid?"

He hesitated again. Then; "It's just...there's just less than two months left, and then I have to leave again. I–I'm not ready to leave you again, and I don't think I'll ever be." His voice became shaky. I stopped walking, causing him to stop too, and pulled him into my chest. He began to cry, and spoke again. "I'm afraid it'll be even harder for us. Who knows how long your citizenship will take? A few months, a year, two years? I–"

"Shhh. It's okay." I continuously his hair. I hugged him tighter, and whispered in his ear, "We'll be fine, Soo. I'm sure we'll be fine. Let's not focus on the future. Not yet. Right now, we have each other. Right now, I can hug you, and kiss you, and hold your hand. Right now, I can whisper I love you in your ear, as many times as I feel like it. It's you and me, right now." I didn't realize until a few minutes later that I was crying too. He clenched the back of my shirt tightly, and kept holding on. I let my tears fall, chuckling a bit. "Everything's gonna be okay. I promise you."

He removed his face from my chest, and looked up at me with teary eyes and a small smile. "You promise?"

The corners of my lips quirked up. "I promise, my love." I moved my hand to his cheeks, and dried them with my thumbs. He closed his eyes. I found mine closing along with his, as I leaned down to his face and kissed him chastely and sweetly. We stayed like that for a few seconds, until he broke it, removing my hands from his face, and moving them to his hips. He encased his arms around my neck and our lips met again, this time more passionate, but still as chaste and sweet.

Of course I was afraid too.

But, right now, we were together. We had each other. And nothing was going to break us.