CLOSER YOU AND I

THE ART OF LETTING GO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jessica's Blanc and Eclare event was a success. Everyone is talking about the new clothing line. She was smiling all throug out the event. Her boyfriend was there to support her. Its all in the news the next morning the new power couple was born. TySica is what their supporter called them. A rich business tycoon and A fashionista. 

 

Yuri is flipping the channel when he stop when he heard the news about them. The news also said that Tyler already proposed to her and that's why she was wearing an expensive diamond ring. Yul was so focused on the news. He did not notice Tiffany's presence beside him.

 

"Wow so they are the couple that everybody's talking about." Tiffany said while watching the news. Yuri who was surprise with Tiffany flinched after hearing her words.

 

"I guess so" Thats all he can say.

 

"Well in my own opinion the girl is really beautiful, she really talented, she has a good fashion sense, hmmmm....and the guy is rich....yeah he is rich...thats all I can say about him." Tiffany talked nonchantly

 

"His rich? Thats all you can say? What about how he looks?" Yuri asked

 

"You know Yul i dont want to be mean first thing in the morning okay so yeah..no comment about that..but everytime I saw him all I can think about is Arnold" Tiffany said while scratching her non itchy hair

 

"Arnold? Who is Arnold?" Yuri asked, he is curious about this arnold

 

"Arnold is a cartoon character with a head shaped like a football ball. Yeah thats Arnold for you. He also had a wide forehead" Tiffany said while chuckling.

 

"Ahahhahahha....Football head? That is so funny" Yuri laugh like theres no tomorrow. "Atleast I know I am better looking than him thats a relieve" Yuri continued.

 

"You are better looking than him your head shape like an almond actually it reminds me of snoopy" Tiffany continue to

 

"Snoopy? Did you just compare me with a dog Ms. Hwang, i am offended like really offended" Yul hold his chest and pretended to be hurt.

 

"Ow looks who is sulking now. Mr. Kwon you are very charming and that is the truth" Tiffany said.

 

"I know..Miss Hwang...I know" They continue teasing each other until they have breakfast.

 

"Hey Fany since we dont have work today, Can we go out like you know...you know...enjoy our restday" Yul asked shyly.

 

"Are you asking me out? Hahaha you are really cute, sure I have nothing to do today so where are we going?" 

 

"Hmmm...Since it is snowing why dont we go skiing" Yul pondered.

 

"Okay, let me take a shower and prepare" Tiffany said while walking towards her room.

 

"Sure, ill prepare too." Yul beam her a charming smile. 

 

After taking a shower. They both went out. Tiffany is wearing a pink coat match up with black pants and black boots. Yuri is wearing a gray coat with black pants and boots and black bonnet.

 

"You look cute Fany-ah, so are you ready?" Yuri opened the passenger door of his car. Tiffany nod with a smile on her face. This will be the first time she and Yul will go out on a date. She is excited.

 

Yuri drived to the provincial side of South Korea. He stopped in like a farm. He went out and get his bagpack at his backseat. He pulled Tiffany and they went to a sheep farm. Tiffany squel when she saw the cute baby sheeps. She touch their heads. 

 

"What are we doing here Yul? I thought that were going to ski" Tiffany asked while wondering.

 

"Were going to ski. We will climb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter