LEAVING...

THE ART OF LETTING GO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yuri is getting better as days passed. The doctor told him that he can go home now but he should refrain himself from work and stress. After getting the clearance and discharged orders from the doctor his family took him home. The ambulance is used for his transportation to Busan. 

 

Once at home his Mom cleaned his room. His brother is the one who help him when he needs to go to the bathroom or to taka a bath. He is really thankful of having a supportive family that will he can lean on in times of need. He will visit a doctor every week for his check up. He also undergo 2d echo once a week to check his heart condition. 

 

Tiffany on the other hand feels empty. Their shared apartment who is once full of laughters and love is now an empty lonely space. She is living alone. She cant find the words to describe her feeling right now loneliness, emptiness, longing for Yuri. She is devastated on what happened to them. Both of them were played by this selfish people just to get what there want. Now with the games they played it was Yuri who been hurt the most. Emotionally and physically. 

 

Its been month since Yuri lived with his parents. 1 month to go and Tiffany and Yuri will be celebrating their 1st year together but it wont happened because Yuri will leave her for good. She is sitting on the couch. She never went out after the accident. She will just go out when she is really needed in the boutique. 

 

She heard the doorbell ringing. She thought that it must be Hyoyeon since the girl had been accompanying her for the couple of weeks. Her apartment is really untidy. She hasnt clean it. There are left over foods on the table. Their are cans of beers on the floor. Bags of chips which are half eaten. She didnt even care about her appearance.

 

She went to the door and she opened it. She was shocked on the person who is infront of him now. It was Yuri, her Yuri is standing outside of her home, their home. She threw herself on him and hugged him like she never wants to let go. He return her hug. Yuri is using crutches his legs us also damage because of the accident. Tiffany carfully guided him inside. He look at his place and signed. Yuri is a clean freak and he is dissapointed on what he see.

 

"Did the dumpsite is recolated here? What happened here? This place looks like a huge trash can" Yuri said still looking around. Tiffany fasten her movement and clean all the dirt. She picked up all the can beers. Yuri is more dissapointed to her. She is not taking care of herself.

 

After cleaning the living room Tiffany rushes to her bathroom and took a quick shower. She went out and sit beside Yuri. He looked at her and signed.

 

"Why are you signing?" Tiffany asked

 

"I am dissapointed in you. Your drinking, not eating well looked at you your so skinny. What are you doing to yourself? " 

 

"I dont have the appetite to eat. I am dissapointed with myself. I mean after all the things that happened to you and its all beacause of my stupidity of trusting that bastard. I almost loose you and what if you didnt survive. I dont know what I am going to do" Tiffany is ashamed of her action.

 

Yuri held her hands. "I am mad at you. I want to make you feel the pain that I felt but you know how much I love you right? That I am willing to take all that pain rather than seeing you crying. Yes I still love you Tiffany. It hasnt change or lessen but the trust that we built in our relationship is completely broken. Love is not enough to make a relationship work. Trust is also essential but we lost it. I want to forgive you my mind said to forgive you but my hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter