WERE GETTING BACK TOGETHER: YULTI SPECIAL

THE ART OF LETTING GO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Its December 5, and its Yuri's birthday. His staff throws him a surprise party. His friends called him one by one. They are wishing him a happy birthday. Jessica called him. She send him a gift. He is really happy. Having this people by his side is a blessing. They showered him with gifts. He is truly happy but the person that he is longing for doesnt even greeted him. 

 

Tiffany is planning a surprise for Yuri. She wants to spend his birthday together alone. She thinks its time for them to fix their relationship. Its been months that they havent seen or talked to each other and that is slowly killing her. She wants him back. She wants to feel his love again. She wants to lay in his strong arms the made her feel safe and secured.

 

Yuri was left in his building. He needs to finished his works. His been out for a couple of months. There are piles of work left on his table. He is really focus when he heard a car being park outside his office he went out to check who is it. He opened the front door and saw Tiffany coming out of her car. She has a box of cake and couple of boxes of food on her hand. Yuri run to her and get everything that she bought. He is wondering what is she doing here.

 

He opened the door for them and assist her inside his office. He put down all the foods.

 

"Hey...Its good to see you..what brought you here I mean its already late you should be resting right now?" Yul said while assisting her to take a sit on the couch.

 

"Well I just want to celebrate your birthday" Tiffany said while sitting down.

 

"Ow I thought you forgot" Yul said while he check the foods that she brought

 

"Are you hungry? Let me prepare it for you" Tiffany stand up and walk to the table. She brings out the foods. Arranged it and told Yuri to seat and eat.

 

"Well im quite famished. I got a lot of work to finished. The last time I eat is during lunch time were my staff prepared a small party for me" Yul said while twirling some spagetti. He is really hungry. 

 

Tiffany chuckled. He is like a kid when he is hungry. She get him a drink and she sit beside him. She stare at him. He felt that she is staring at him. He swallowed the food and drink. 

 

"Is there something on my face?" Yul asked Tiffany. She woke up in her trance when she saw some spagetti sauce on Yuri's mouth. She get some tissues and wipe the sauce. 

 

"Yes theres a lot of sauce on your face. You are still like a kid when you eat. Slow down you might choke"  She warned him. He nodded his head and continue eating. 

 

After he ate. Tiffany brought out the cake. The triple chocolate cake from starbucks. It is Yuri's fave cake. And theres also candle which is spelled 'I'm Sorry'. She light up the candles and she sings happy birthday to him. 

 

Happy Birthday to you...

 

Happy Birthday to you...

 

Happy birthday my dear Yuri....

 

Happy Birthday to you...

 

She gesture him to blow the candles. He did what she wants. After that a tear fell down from her eyes...

 

"Baby Im so sorry...Im so sorry...If I neglected you...If I took you for granted...Im sorry if I didnt tell you what happened that night." She is crying really hard. Yuri just smile at her. He walks towards her and hug her. He rubs her back to ease her. 

 

"Thats all Im waiting for. Im just waiting for you to realized all your mistakes. A simple sorry will be enough for me" Yul said hugging her tight. She buried her face on his chest. She missed his manly scent. He pushed her a little and wipe her tears that keeps on flowing from her eyes. 

 

"Im sorry if It took me a long time. I am so ashamed of what Ive done to you. I promised I will never do that again. I promised to love you and treasure you more." Tiffany said in between her sobs. 

 

He just smile at her. He kissed her forehead and hugged her again....They stayed like that for a couple of minutes, enjoying each others war

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter