BROKEN...

THE ART OF LETTING GO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It was a fine Wednesday morning. Christmas is just around the corner. The weather is getting colder and colder. Everyone is decorating their house. Some families are busy for christmas get together. Two people who live under one roof were so delighted to the holiday. It is the first Christmas that they will be celebrating together. Tiffany and Yuri were busy in arranging some christmas decorations. They put up a Christmas tree. Yuri's parents will be coming for a dinner in Christmas Eve. Same with Tiffany's mom who will be celebrating with them. There is so much joy in their heart. But one this fine day their lives will be change.....

 

"Baby what time are you coming home tonight?" Yuri asked he is wearing his clothes. He has an event to go.

 

"I dont know Baby I will also be having a client meeting tonight" Tiffany answered she is busy putting some make up.

 

"I see. I am planning to take you out on a dinner tonight but I guess I should moved it next time." Yul said

 

"Im sorry Baby." Tiffany felt sad.

 

"Dont worry. We got all the time in the world. So I guess I will see you tonight here at home." Yul said. He is done wearing his clothes. "Baby I need to go now I should be an hour early to fixed everything in the event." Yul said he walks towards her and hug her from the back.

 

"Okay be careful when you drive. I will text you if my meeting will end early you can take me out tonight" Tiffany turn around and hug his waist. 

 

"Okay I will just wait for your message" Yuri kissed her and bid goodbye.

_________________________________________________________________

 

The event that Yuri is organizing is a wedding. His company is chosen by the groom and bride as their official photographer and video editors. Yuri loves this kind of event. He always imagine what would his wedding would be. He like it if his wedding will be held in a beach. He loves the sound of the sea. It makes him calm. He dream of marrying the Tiffany. He can see his future with her. They will going to have 2 kids, 1 boy and 1 girl. They will grow old together. 

 

The wedding started. The groom is waiting for the bride in front of the altar. Yuri imagine Tiffany is the one who is walking down the aisle with a white bouquet of flowers. She is the most beautiful girl on that day. Her smile will radiates to his heart. He cant wait for that day to come.

 

After the ceremony is the after party. Everyone is enjoying themselves. Some are eating. Some are dancing. Some are taking pictures. Yuri is busy raking photos of the newlyweds. Some girls are asking for his number. They find him really good looking. He just tell them that he is taken.

 

The night is getting deeper. And he wished that Tiffany's meeting will end soon so that they can spend the rest of the night together.

_________________________________________________________________

 

Tiffany is really busy same as Yuri. Many people are asking for her designs. The whole day she run around her boutique to get some orders anf to assist her customers . Her day is almost done she only need to attend a meeting around 5 pm. 

 

Its already 5pm she went to a restaurant inside a five star hotel. She asked the receptionist if theres a Mr. and Mrs. Song in the reservation que. They assist Tiffany in one of the VIP Rooms. She waited for them until her client came. She bowed to them and shake their hands. They ordered their food while talking about the design that Mrs. Song wants to have in her gown that she will be using in an important gala night. Tiffany showed them some her designs. Mrs. Song really likes it. She cant choose from the variety of clothes cause all of them are gorgeous. Their food came and they enjoyed it. Mr. Song excused himself. He wanted to used the bathroom. The girls said that it is okay but he went to the drink booth and asked the bartender for three glass of martini. Siwon is his good friend. Siwon asked him to put a drugs on Tiffany's drink. Siwon told them that Tiffany did something bad to him and he wants revenge towards her. Mr. Song cant say no because he had some unpaid debts from him. 

 

The bartender return with three glass of martini. Mr. Song carefully put the drugs on Tiffany's drink. Then he returned to his wife and Tiffany. He offered the girls the drinks the he bought. He smiled when Tiffany started to drink her martini. They ended the meeting around 7 pm. They bid goodbye to Tiffany. She walks to the parking lot but her view is getting blurry and her head is throbbing. She felt dizzy. And after a minute she fainted. Siwon has been following her since the time she went to the hotel. He carry her in bridal style. He reserved one of the rooms on this hotel. He will execute his plan for tonight.

He carried her until they reach the room. He lay her down carefully to the bed. He looked for her phone and texted Yuri to meet her in this hotel together with the room number. He also texted Jessica and he pretend that he is Yuri and he changed his phone number. He told her the same information he to Yuri. He smirked when everything he planned is working perfectly fine. 

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

Jessica just came from Hong Kong. She opened a new branch there. She is busy with work. She knew already that Tiffany and Yuri are back together. She is happy for them. She is ready to let Yuri go. She caused him so much pain. She doesnt deserve someone like him. He deserve someone better and that is Tiffany.

 

She went inside her car and told the driver that she will be going straight to her home. She is tired and want to take a rest but she received a message she thought that is coming from Yuri..

 

Unknown number:

 

Jessica this is Yuri and this is my new number. Something happened to me. Will you go her at Marco Polo Hotel am at room 607A on the sixth floor. I will be waiting for you

 

She thought that he is in danger thats why he texted her but unknown to her this will be the night that will changes everything.

 

_________________________

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter