YOUR EVERY LINE...EVERY WORD...YOUR EVERTHING

THE ART OF LETTING GO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Taeyeon and Hyoyeon spent their Valentines day in overseas. They decided to go to Tokyo. They spent their whole day in Disneyland and tried all the rides their. Taeyeon really love his wife. Before he used to be a player even when he was with Tiffany. But after meeting his wife he promised himself that he will be a better person for her. Hyoyeon is the best wife. He take care of him really well. Thats why he showered her of unlimited love. This couple will be the forever cute midget couple. 

 

Jessica spent her Valentines day alone. Tyler is in the US for some business. He didnt even texted her or greeted her. She envied everyone who went on dates. She envied the girls who received flowers from their dates. When she was with Yuri, he never failed to surprise her when Valentines day came. He will be a romantic guy and do all the sweet things a guy from a romantic movie will do. She can still remember the first Valentines day they celebrated together. 

 

flashback....

 

Jessica is walking to her locker to get some books she needed for her next subject when a girl approach her and gave her a white flower. All the way to her locker everyone gave her a white flower. When she approach her locker a note was plastered on it telling her to go to the basketball gym. 

 

She followed the instruction. When she entered the gym it was all dark. She cant see anything. She is contemplating whether she will stay or she will go. And then the ceiling of the gym light up. It was full of stars. And then a music suddenly can be heard a bunch of boys pulled her in a chair and made her sit. 

 

Then Yuri came out of nowhere. Holding a bouquet of white flowers. He is wearing a white shirt with a statement YOU WILL ALWAYS BE BEAUTIFUL IN MY EYES....

 

And then Yuri started dancing and singing he is imitating Justin Bieber while singing baby. He also did the hair flipped that make her laugh. And after the dancing Yuri gesture the guys to pull down a big tarpaulin with words written on it. SICABABY WILL YOU BE MY VALENTINE....with a picture of him smiling charmingly and doing a heart sign with his hand. He looks so adorable on the picture. She cant believe that Yuri will do that for her. Everyone in the campus is envy of her. Having a good looking, sweet, understanding and crazily in love with her boyfriend. 

 

FLASBACK END....

 

A lone tear fell down on her face. She missed Yuri and all his sweet surprises for her. It make her feel special and loved. She is wondering what is he doing now? Is he okay? 

 

All she can do is wonder and reminised her moments with him...

_________________________________________________________________

 

Yuri woke up first he still cant believe that Tiffany is his girlfriend. It feels like he is still dreaming but looking at her locked in his arms made him smile and believe that his dream came true. He kissed her forehead. He kissed her nose and then a light peck on her lips. She stirred on her sleep. Yul smiled while watching her opening eyes while rubbing it.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter