TROUBLED MIND...

THE ART OF LETTING GO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

YURI'S POV

 

Have you ever thought of what do you like to be in your next life. Well I have Im wanted to a Bird. They can travel anytime they want. They are free to do everything they want. We as humans we cant do that because in every decisions we made their consequences we have to face. Sometimes I think Lord created us not equally. Why are there are people who are suffering and others are living in luxury. But one thing in for sure obstacles that we can either make us or break us. Its a matter of making right choices... yeah right choices..easy being said but hard to make.

 

Here I am in the middle of a luxurious hotel hall. Beautiful people were surrounding me. But Why am I feeling emptiness were theirs alot of them are around me. They are all bragging about their beauty, there jeweliers their designer clothes. But are they happy? Is happiness can be found on those things? I dont think so. I have everything but I am not happy! 

 

I feel suffocaded in this place I need to get out of here. I cant breath all of a sudden like someone is chocking me. I went out of the venue. Went to the valet to ask for my car..I need some air...

 

End of Yuri's POV

 

Jessica has been observing Yuri since the after party started. She noticed his uneasiness. She also noticed his profused sweating. She saw him left the venue in a rush. She followed him and saw him asking for his car. She decided to follow him. She is concerned on how he is acting. 

 

Yuri went inside his car and Jessica hail a cab. Yuri is driving really fast. Jessica is nervous on how he is acting. She told the cab driver to follow him. Yuri stopped and park his car in a over looking place located somewhere in Paris. He went out of his car and breath the fresh air from their. He closed his eyes and calm his mind. His counselor told him that if he felt nervous and uneasy he needs to find his happy place. And this place is his happy place. You can see here the whole Paris. Beautiful lights are shinning. He still close his eyes when he heard someone behind him calling his name. That voice sound so familiar...

 

"Yuri" Jessica called him with her sweet voice.

 

He looked back and saw Jessica wearing her outfit. She is quite shivering from the cold air. She went towards him and sit on the hood of his car. Yul noticed that she is shivering so he took off his jacket and put it on her.

 

"Thank you" Jessica said. Yuri just nod. He also sit on the hood of his car and stared blanky on the view. Jessica is also awed on the view that she is seeing right now. Its a picture perfect scene. 

 

"This place is beautiful." Jessica said. She stared at Yuri. 

 

"Yeah it is" Yuri simply said.

 

"Why did you leave the party? Its only been starting." Jessica started the conversation.

 

"I felt suffocated in that place. I dont belong on that place." Yuri said.

 

"You changed a lot. I mean the way you look. The way you talk" Jessica faced Yuri. 

 

"Everybody said that to me. That Ive changed. But I think the right words is I am more experienced now. The less you talk the less mistake you will make." Yuri said.

 

"Yul..I missed you..its been 5 years since the last time I saw you" Jessica said whats on her heart.

 

Yul looked at her. The same eyes that used looked at her lovingly but what she can see now is emptiness. 

 

"Well..yeah 5 years...its been 5 years yet here I am still wandering around and still dont know what I really wanted in life." Yul said st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter