THE COMPETITION IS ON: FANY VS SICA

THE ART OF LETTING GO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

People who were outside waiting for the operation were all nervous hearing all the commotions happening inside all they can do is prayed.

 

After administering the epinephrine the doctors performs cpr. They need to revive this young man. They is a bigger future head of him. They put a tube inside his mouth and connect it to the ambubag. The dortors started pumping his chest. They cant loose him. 

 

"Come on Yuri... fight...fight...kid" The doctor chanting while doing the cpr. They are loosing hope Yuri is not responding. When the doctors are ready to give up they felt a movement from Yuls hand. Yuri's heart rate is starting to go up again. His vital signs where also going up. They are all relieve that they saved him.

 

"You got some heart kid..your a strong man" Doctor smile. "Cmon we need to finish this" he commanded the team and resumed their surgery. After the crucial 8 hours of waiting the doctor emerge from the door to tell them the good news. 

 

They all run to meet him...

 

"How my Son Doctor?" Mr. Kwon asked. He is hugging his wife who is still crying.

 

"You have a brave boy Sir. We almost loose him in the middle of the operation but he is a fighter. Maybe he knew all of you were waiting for him" Doctor said while patting Mr. Kwon shoulders. Everyone is relieved with the news. They all cried and hug each other. 

 

Tiffany excused herself she went to the chapel located inside the hospital. She want to thank the Lord for saving Yuri. She went inside, she go down on her knees and cried hard. She cant imagine her life without Yuri. What did they do to be played by this people?

 

Jessica also went to the chapel she want to repent her sins. She knew she is wrong for planning those things but she swear she never want something like this to happened. She wants Yuri. She only wants Yuri. 

 

She saw Tiffany on her knees. She also went infront of the chapel. She sat in the front seat. She closed her eyes and silently prayed. Tiffany opened her eyes she saw Jessica near her.

 

"Devil's are not allowed here. You should be ashamed of yourself. You still have the audacity to face all of them after what you've done to him. Wow I am really amazed by how thicked your face can get" Tiffany said with anger.

 

"Well arent we at the same boat? You too have a thicked face. You almost had infront of him and now your acting innocent. You dirty should leave this place." Jessica fight back.

 

"It was your plan to set me up" Tiffany yelled.

 

"And how many times to I have to tell you that I dont know anything about it. Yes I want Yuri back but just like what he said to me love cant be imposed you have to earn it. I am willing to wait for him to comeback to me." Jessica said.

 

"He will never be yours because he is mine" Tiffany glare at her. Yuri is hers.

 

"Lets see what he is going to do with you when he wakes up. Im pretty sure his going to hate you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter