GETTING THERE....

THE ART OF LETTING GO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After the talked between Jessica and Yuri, She immediately call Siwon. She inform him that they need to stop their plan. She is guilty of hurting Yuri more. The guy is in so much pain. Siwon is mad. He really wants Tiffany. He is crazily in love with her. If Jessica doesnt want to continue it he will.

 

Its been 3 months when the last time Tiffany saw Yuri. Even their friends havent seen the guy for a long time. Tiffany is really scared if Yuri will leave her. She cant afford to loose someone as loving as Yuri. 

 

Its Saturday meaning, they will be having there weekly dinner at Sooyoung and Sunny's Resto. Tonight is special. It is Taeyeon and Hyoyeon 3rd year wedding anniversary. Taeyeon is really excited because they will also announce tonight that after waiting for three years they will having a baby. 

 

Taeyeon cried like a baby when he knows that her wife is pregnant. He kissed all the nurses and even the doctor. He jump like a maniac when every person their are passing by along the hospital corridor he will shake their hands and told them that he's going to be a father. Hyoyeon grabbed his ears twist it really hard and dragged him towards the parking lot. She is really embarrased with his actions.

 

The night came..Tiffany is busy helping Sunny in decorating the VIP room. While Seohyun is fixing the cake. While the Sooyoung and Yoong are busy putting the big banner for congratulating the couple for their 3rd year anniversary. 

 

After all the preparations their are all waiting for the couple to arrived. Taeyeon and Hyoyeon came. Hyoyeon smiled at them but when they saw Taeyeon they all laughed. The guy is wearing something shinny. He looks like a walking christmas tree. 

 

"Hey Taeng whats with the outfit, is it christmas already?" Sooyoung said while holding his tummy. 

 

"Well I dont know with you people but this is what you call fashion. I saw gdragon wearing this in one of the award show" Taeyeon explained while assisting his wife.

 

"Wow thank you guys for all of this  is really loved it" Hyoyeon said. 

 

"Well it was nothing. Anything for the midget couple." Sunny said. 

 

Tiffany is sitting quietly. She envy all of them. Taeyeon is busy attending to his wife's needs. Sooyoung is placing food on Sunny's plate. Yoong is feeding Seohyun. While her she is alone. She missed Yuri. She missed him a lot. 

 

Suddenly the door of the VIP Room opened and they are all shocked seeing who is coming in. It is non other than Kwon Yuri. 

 

Yuri smiled at them when he entered the room. He congrat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter