ITS NOT EASY TO FORGET YOU

THE ART OF LETTING GO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yuri is standing outside the new shop thats been build for couple of months now. Its is the Blanc and Eclare Fashion house. He knows that it was owned by Jessica and Tyler. He kept staring at it and he really felt down.

 

"So you did it huh...you make your dreams come true...and i wasnt part of it...he can give you these but I cant.." he said while still standing outside.

 

He watch as a group of worker carry a lot of boxes, it seems like they are starting to put Jessica's collection inside. But unknown to him Jessica is inside together with Tyler. 

 

Suddenly Jessica appeared in front of the store she was staring outside and in deep thoughts. Yuri hide himself but still can see Jessica from where he hide. Yuri cant deny it that he still misses her. He miss talking to her, spending time with her, cuddling while saying sweet nothings to each other. He missed everything about her. 

 

"Just stay for even 10 seconds please." Yuri mumbled while looking at Jessica lovingly.

 

1

 

2

 

3

 

4

 

Jessica signed. Yuri can tell that Jessica is sad. Buy why? She achieved her dreams. But why Is she sad? Jessica is carresing the window.

5

 

6

 

7

 

8

 

Jessica felt that someone is looking at her. She can feel someone presence. 

 

9

 

10

 

Tyler appeared and back hug her. She was startled at first but calm down when she knows that it was him. He kiss her lips. She lean her body in his shoulder. They didnt know that someone saw everything and his heart is crushed again. Tyler went in first. Yuri started to walk away, he is crying again. Jessica saw someone appeared and from his back view she knows that it was Yuri. She went out and wants to follow him. But Yul walk fast and dissappeared from her sight. 

 

Yuri went home. His eyes are red. He looked like a mess. He longed for her. How can he unloved someone when that someone is the one he swear that he will love in his whole life.

 

Tiffany is sitting in the couch watching The Vampire Diaries. She is waiting for Yuri to come home. The door opened and Yuri went inside. He removed his shoes a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter