DRIFTING AWAY....

THE ART OF LETTING GO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jessica and Siwon plans are doing really good. Now Tiffany comsidered them as good friends. They frequently went out together. Yuri became busy after the launched of his studio. People in Seoul are hiring him. He is always on the go. His relationship with Tiffany is not doing well. They dont spend time together anymore. He is busy with his projects while she is busy with events that she needed to attend to. She is now opening her second branch. Her line is one of the famous line in Korea right now. Her clothes sales like fish in the market. They are all in demand. She is earning a lot of money. She even bought her own car. Yuri is really happy and proud of her. 

 

Its been four months since Yuri and Taeyeon had this heart to heart talk. Since then Yuri diverted his attention with work everytime he thinks of what is happening between him and Tiffany. She always went home late at night. Sometimes he can smell alcohol when she went home. Siwon introduced Tiffany to his group of friends. For Tiffany, Siwon is like a big brother to her. He always protects her. Yuri give all his trust to her that she will never break his heart. He trusted Taemg words since he knew Tiffany longer than he knew her. 

 

There was one night when Yuri wants to celebrate there monthsary. He texted her to meet him in their favorite restaurants. He bought her flowers and a bracelet. He waited for her for 3 hours. She came around 9:30 their dinner should be around 6:30. When she arrived Yul havent said a word to her, she just shrugged it she thought that he is just tired. They ordered their food and once their done Yuri paid the bill. They went home without a single word in the car. Yuri noticed her that she busy with her phone all through out the dinner and car ride. She smiling when she received a text. He ignored her. 

 

Tiffany also spend less time with Yuri's friends usually they will all have dinner at Sooyoung and Sunny's restaurant every Saturday. They noticed that it was only Yuri who will come and when is Tiffany is with them its like she have her own world. Yuri became quiet ever since. Tae and Hyo are worried for him. A quiet Yuri is a lonely Yuri. Taeyeon wants to talked to him but Yuri always avoided the subject. He will leave or he will do something else when he asked something about Tiffany. 

 

One time Tiffany went home late she left her car in their apartment. It was Yuri who drived her in her boutique. Yul is standing outside the balcony and looking at the sky. And he noticed a familiar car stopped in front of his apartment. Siwon went out of his car and opened the passenger door. Tiffany came out of his car. He kissed her cheeks and wave goodbye. Yul saw everything but he is afraid to confront her. He went to their room and pretended to sleep. His heart is aching so bad. Tiffany went in and took a shower. She sleep beside him but she face the other side of the bed. The space between them signifies the cracked to their once sweet relationship. 

 

Siwon and Tiffany were invited in an socialite event. From the looks of it they looks like a couple. They are very comfortable with each other. The night went wild the two of them were drunk. They are sitting on one of the VIP table. Alcohol consumed their system and Siwon lean to her and kissed her on the lips. At first she is responding with his kiss but she regained her consciousness. She pushed Siwon and went out of the event. She felt guilty and think about Yuri. What she didn't know is that someone is taking their pictures. While their are dancing so close, the skinship they shared all thru out the night and the kissed they shared. 

 

She went home and saw Yuri sleeping on the couch. The TV is still on. He fell asleep while waiting for her. Guilt consumed her body. She realised how much she loved this guy who gave his world for her. She went to her room and cried.

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

Tiffany is again invited to a party. She is avoiding Siwon after the incident. She is also avoiding Yuri because of the guilt she felt. Yuri who is also invited on the even has no choice but to come with her. They dont know what is going to happened. Jessica and Siwon planned to break Yuri and Tiffany tonight. 

 

Yuri is sitting at the corner quietly, he never really enjoyed this kind of party. Its like rich people are here. Tiffany is busy talking to some of her customers. While Yuri is drinking his brandy a guy approach him and introduced himself. 

 

"You must be the famous photographer Kwon Yuri" Siwon said while offering his hand for a handshake.

 

"Yes, I am Kwon Yuri and you are Choi Siwon right" Yuri took his hand and shake it. 

 

"It must be boring to be a loner. Your girlfriend there is enjoying herself. You are really lucky you have a gorgeous girlfriend there" Siwon said while eyeing Tiffany and drink his brandy.

 

"Yeah, I am very lucky to have her" Yul said with a simple smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter