FASHION WEEK...

THE ART OF LETTING GO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Flashes of lights are blinding a guy who is standing in the middle of the red carpet for the 1st event of the fashion week. Dior Paris is hosting the event. Yuri who is sent by his company as a representative is wearing a nice suit. A black tuxedo and a bow tie. This guy is a head turner. A famous celebrity is eyeing him from head to toe. Im Nana a very beautiful girl, a successful model and an award winning actress. She likes Yuri from the time they work together for a magazine photoshoot. 

 

Nana made her way towards him and pat his shoulders. Yuri turn his head and saw Nana smiling sweety at him. He offered his hand for a hand shake but instead of shaking his hand she pulled him for a hug. He is uncomfortable with the action but he doesnt want the girl to be offended so he just let her. They sit together while waiting for the runway event to start. 

 

Tiffany arrived with her hot date Jason Anderson, a famous American model. They met in the US. They have been going out but they are not exclusive. Boys just come and go with Tiffany. She will left them when she felt tired of them. She is walking down the red carpet when she heard a reporter asking her something.

 

"Miss Tiffany is he your boyfriend?" A reporter asked. Jason is going to answer and he will say yes but Tiffany cutted him and said no to the reporters. Jason is quite disappointed but he dont want to start an arguement with Tiffany. They entered the venue for the catwalk.

 

Jessica who arrived with her PA. She wave at the cameras while showing her famous toothless smile. She cant believe that she will be invited in this.big event. Her simple dream became this big. She notice a famous designer who is Vera Wang. She is friend with her. She admire her works. She approached her and they talked for a minute.

 

After the simple hi and hello she went inside the venue. She gestured her PA to sit with her. They are waiting for the event to start. 

 

The lights went of and only loud music is you can hear in the venue. The stage light up and then is was Maroon 5 who open the runway. They are performing while the models where taking turns in showing the.marvelous designs Dior has to offer. Tiffany and Jessica where so delighted to see the new designs. They are a big fan of the brand. The event ended with a thunderous claps coming from the audience. Now its time for the after party.

 

Nana is clinging to Yuri the whole night her arms cant be removed at his arms. He wants to go home but he cant because of the girl. While Tiffany is having so much fun. She loves to party. When she is in LA she will stay all night in a bar. Together with her friend Bora who is also a party girl. Jessica is more reserved. She is very careful with her actions. She just talked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter