GOING BACK HOME...

THE ART OF LETTING GO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Silence and sounds of heavy breathing is all you can hear inside of Yuri's car. They picked up Tiffany from her place and now they are on their way to Yuri's pad. Jessica and Tiffany are really scared of whats gonna happen. They arrived at his place he instructed the two girls to go inside his pad quickly he will be the one who will get their luggages.

 

The girls entered his pad. As always the clean freak Yuri, you can never see even a single dust on his place. They silenly sit on the couch while waiting for Yuri. The man that they are waiting arrived with their respective luggages.

 

"You two take a rest. I have two rooms here you can occupy both rooms I will be sleeping here in the sofa" Yul said.

 

"Yul are sure you can sleep here in the sofa you can stay with me if you want" Jessica said. Tiffany heard it and she is not happy.

 

"Yeah she is right I mean its cold in here. Just sleep with me tonight okay" Tiffany said. Both girls glare on each other.

 

"No I'll be staying here. You two take a rest. Excuse me I need to make a phone call" Yul excused himself and went to the balcony to call his personal assistant.

 

Both girls stood up and get their things. They glare again and process to the rooms. Tiffany is in Yuri's room while Jessica is in his guest room. Tiffany is looking at his things. She is impressed on how Yuri kept his things clean and organized. She can see a picture of his family in his working desk but what got her attention is two pictures on his table beside his bed. Its a picture of her and Jessica. She boiled up inside.

 

"That two timing monkey. He's gonna get it from me" Tiffany said. 

 

While Yuri is talking to his PA.

 

"Julio I need you to book me three flights back to Seoul. The earliest flight will be better. I need to fix something" Yul said. After his call. He dialed Taeyeon's number.

 

Taeyeon who is sleeping with his wife and cute 5 years old baby girl. His phone rang and he was awake. He answered his phone with a groggy voice.

 

"Hello" Taeyeon said.

 

"Taeng, its Yuri, I'll be going home tomorrow." Yuri said.

 

"Oh that is great." 

 

"Jessica and Tiffany will be coming with me." 

 

"What? Did I hear it right? Those two are coming with you? Are practicing polygamy now?" 

 

"Yes!I mean No! I am not. They are coming with me because if Tyler" Yuri said in annoyance

 

"Hahahahhaha..calm down buddy..I was just ioking" Taeyeon laugh out loud.

 

"Shut up..I want you to pick us up tomorrow evening around 10 pm okay." 

 

"Sure buddy. No problem" Taeng said.

 

"Okay I have to go now. See you soon buddy"

 

"Okay bye..bye"

 

Yuri came i and sat in the sofa. He le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter