TO GAY FOR COMFORT

THE ART OF LETTING GO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Tyler and Gillian are having a good time in Paris. They are spending alot of time together. Now they are relaxing inside a jacuzzi. The girl is leaning her back on his shoulders. While his hand is roaming around her body. Gillian and Tyler planned everything. Tyler is secretly transferring some of Jessica's shares on his account. Once he is the major shareholder she will kick Jessica out of Blanc and Eclare and Gillian will take over her position as the CEO. 

 

"Hey sweetheart, when are you getting reed of that , I mean the business is doing well. I cant wait to be the CEO of Blanc and Eclare" Gillian said while carressing his hand thats on her waist.

 

"Patient sweerheart. Im on it. It will only take a short time until ypu got what you want okay" he kissed her shoulders. 

 

"And what are you going to do with that ?" Gillian asked she is afraid that Tyler might leave her to be with Jessica.

 

"I dont know Kill her like what I did to some of my business partners. Dont worry babe I got this. All you have to do is just pleasure me this night and I will do the rest" They started kissing and it went all the way...

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

Yul visits Taeyeon in his office. Its been a long time since they hang around each other. He is busy with his new studio.

 

"Hey Taeng whats up" Yul greeted him and did a bro hug.

 

"Hmmm...not much..I will be having a meeting later this afternoon but for now Im free" Taeyeon said while arranging some papers on his table. He noticed Yul sad demeanor when he entered his room. 

 

"Dude are you okay? You looked really sick" Taeyeon asked in concern. 

 

"Im okay dude, but theres a lot of things in my mind right now. Like with the launching of my studio, and Tiffany" Yul said then he signed.

 

"Whats with Tiffany? Are you having girl problem. You can always tell me" Taeyeon stood up and went to Yul. He sit in front of Yuri and hold his hand. "Tell me now Im alwayd here for you" Taeyeon encouraged him to talked.

 

"Well its not Tiffany. Its me who is the problem. Its my insecurities who is eating me up. Tiffany is getting famous and Im scared if someone will take her away from me." Yul told him his problem and he tigthen their hand and intertwine their fingers 

 

"Dude do you really love her?" Taeyeon asked

 

Yul shot him a glare. "I love her more than my life. You know that right" Yul looked at Teayeon.

 

"I know so whats the problem here? Yul love comes with trust. A relationship wont worked if you dont trust each other" Taeyeon said while caressing Yuls face. "Are you doubting her?" 

 

"NO! But the people around her I dont know. What if she will meet a better guy than me? Will she leave me like what Jessica did to me? I cant get through all of that again. I cant afford another heartbreak." Yul said he caress Taeyeons hand that is touching his face. 

 

"Yul, Tiffany and Jessica is two different people. What Jessica did is an moved but you are not sure that Tiffany will do the same thing. I know her i dated her right" Taeyeon explained.

 

"What happened to the both of you? I mean how the two of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter