THE NEW FASHION QUEEN IS BORN....

THE ART OF LETTING GO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yuri have a night guys out with Taeyeon, Sooyoung, he is Sunny's husband and Yoong,  the maknae and Seohyun's boyfriend. They went out in a restobar chillin. They enjoyed the music coming from a live band and a bucket of beers. 

 

"So Yul hows your new girlfriend?" Sooyoung asked while eating buffalo wings. 

 

"She is amazing. Thats all I can say about her. She is my angel." Yul smiled while talking about his girlfriend.

 

"Looks who's in love here..well Lovestruck Yul" Yoong teases him.

 

"Hey guys want to do something crazy?" Taeyeon asked while eyeing the stage. "Do you think what Im thinking" Taeyeon looked at them while his eyebrows moved up and down. The three of them looks at him in disbelief. But after a while everyone in the bar is dancing. Why?.................

 

The four boys are dancing and imitating Bigbang. Taeyeon is imitating Gdragon while doing his cool moves and rap. Yuri acts like TOP wearing shades eventhough its dark inside and doing the dance step lazily. Sooyoung is imitating Taeyang. He dance like a worm. And Yoong is imitating Suengri while keeping the crowd pump up. They did Bang bang bang...Fantastic baby....and Good boy. They copy even the dance step.

 

"Woohooo..that feels awesome. I always want to be Gdragon. If I will be having a son I will make him just like him" Taeyeon said after returning to their seat. Sooyoung and Yoong started to eat again. They both said that the dancing burn everything they eat so they need to replace it. 

 

"Hey Taeng can I asked you something?" Yul asked

 

"Sure what is it buddy?" Taeyeon said while drinking his beer.

 

"Are you interested in investing for a fashion line?" 

 

The three guys looked at him with disbelief..

 

"Yul are you starting to be gay? Why all of sudden you are interested with fashion?" Sooyoung asked with foods inside his mouth.

 

"No its not me its Tiffany. She wanted to become a fashion designer" Yul said

 

"Whats with you and girls who are interested in fashion?" Yoong asked while shielding food against Soo.

 

"I dont know really. But I really want to help her. I got money but I dont think its enough to start a business. That why Im asking for Taeyeon's help. He is rich. He has a lot of money and most importantly he has a lot of connection" Yul explained.

 

"Owww.." the two said in the sam time.

 

"So Taeng what do you think?" Yul is hoping that his friend will say yes he dont want to disappoint Tiffany.

 

"Well I think its a great idea. My wife also loves fashion so I think she can help Tiffany too...hmm...Im in dude.." Taeyeon said

 

"Really...You really mean that?" Yul said with a huge smile on his face. 

 

Sooyoung and Yoong looked at them with disgust... "Both of them are afraid of their lovers" both shivered at the taught.

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

Meanwhile the girls are having a girls day. They went on shopping and now they are inside the cafe talking about girly stuff. 

 

"Hey Tiff what are you up to these days? You seems very busy, and also Yuri" Hyoyeon asked.

 

"Are you guys ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter