THE WEDDING...

THE ART OF LETTING GO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Time surely passed so fast and now the most awaiting event is going to happened the Yulsic wedding. Their friends are all hands on for this event. From the clothes to the venue they make sure that everything will be perfect for tonights event. 

 

The wedding will be held in a private resort. Only the family and close friends and workers will attend. They wanted it to be intimate and solemn. All the guest were provided rooms and accomodation. Their will be a dinner before the grand day were the soon to be married couple will say their thanks yous. 

 

The dinner party is held inside the hotel event room. There everyone are enjoying chatting and catching up with each other. The soon to be married couple are busy talking to their guess. The ambiance is great, the music playing is great. Taeyeon who have an amazing voice dedicate a song for the celebrants. He sang Maybe its you. Everyone was captivated by his beautiful voice. His wife is really proud of him. 

 

After the congratulatory greetings from the guess. The soon to be married couple said their thank yous and take a rest in a separate rooms. They are not allowed to see each other until they both march towards the altar. 

 

Yuri was standing on his balcony. He is really happy that finally he will settle down with the woman he swears that he will only love and protect. They overcome so many trials and obstacles that made them stronger, wiser and better. 

 

Tiffany is one of Jessica's bridesmaid along with Sunny, Seohyun and Hyoyeon. She wanted to talk to Yuri before the wedding. She knock on his door. Yuri heard it and rush towards his door. His eyes widen when he saw Tiffany standing outside his door. 

 

"Hey Fany. What are you doing here? Its late you should rest for tomorrows event" Yuri said.

 

"I just want to talk to you before you become married" Tiffany said.

 

"Oh okay come in" Yuri step aside and let Tiffany in. They both sitted on a couch. 

 

"Yuri I wanted to congratulate you. Finally you are getting married." Tiffany started the awkward conversation.

 

"Yes finally right! I am so happy." Yuri answered. He is truly happy.

 

"Well I just wanted to say thank you for being part of life. You taught me so many things that I will treasure. Like how to love a person with all your heart. You are truly amazing Yuri. Jessica is really lucky to have you." Tiffany said.

 

"Well you are amazing too. Tanner is also lucky to have you. That guy is really inlove with you. I wish that you will have ypur happy ending with with him." Yuri said.

 

They continue there conversation and after 30 minutes there said goodnight. Tiffany became his bestfriend. He will seek help or advise from her when he and Jessica are having problems. She understands him more than the others.

 

_____________________________€€€€_____________________________

 

 

Morning finally came the most awaited day in Jessica and Yuri' s life. Yuri is fidgeting its like his heart is going to explode with too much nervouness. He his walking back and forth. His bestmen are getting dizzy. Taeyeon stood up and smack his head. 

 

"What the hell Yul! Your making me dizzy. Can you just stand there and relax. You look like your going to pass out any minute now" Taeyeon scolded his friend.

 

"I think im going to have a heart attack. What if Jessica change her mind and she doesnt want to marry me anymore" Yuri said. Still walking back and forth.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter