WORDS OF WISDOM....

THE ART OF LETTING GO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO YURI....

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

YURI'S POV

 

Have you ever thought of fate is playing you the entire time. Here I am having the same dilemma that I am having 5 years ago. The two girls that make my life like a roller coaster are back. I tried to mask my inner feelings by my cold facade but is it enough to shield me from the pain that I felt from the past. I tried to forget, I tried to runaway. But the only thing that I am running away is not them but me. I made a monster inside my head. A monster who is unforgiving, a monster who is afraid to come, afraid of being hurt or am I the one who is hurting them. 

 

Its been 5 years yet here I am still longing for the word LOVE. I kept thinking Am I worth to be loved? I kept blaming other people for my suffering but Am I the one who choose to suffer? Am I torturing myself for the past 5 years being all alone here when I have a family, friends and loveones who are waiting for me to comeback. I am selfish right?

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

Yuri left the after party after meeting the girls. He needs to get out there he needs are to breath. He is driving alone in a hiway. Kept thinking what if he stayed in Korea? What if he made different choices? What if he decided to fight not to runaway? He is a coward. Running away is never an answer. You never solved the problem but you made is worst by not facing it.

 

He went to this old english town. He went inside a bar and look for an old man. The waiter told him to wait cause he will call him upstairs. After waiting for a couple of minutes. An Old man with gray hair, white mustache went to him and hug him. He gesture Yuri to come with him inside a room. Yuri followed him and assist him when he was taking his sit. Yuri sit infront of him.

 

"So what the problem boy? What are you doing here again?" The old man named Steve. They became friends when Yuri helped him when he almost got hit by a car when he was crossing the street. 

 

"You really know me? I havent talked yet you know I have a problem" Yuri said while smiling.

 

"Of course I know you. Your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter