PLAN EXECUTION

THE ART OF LETTING GO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After their intimate moment Yuri and Tiffany's relationship gets better and better. They became more open and comfortable. They acts like a married couple. 

 

Jessica on the other hand planned to start her missiom today. She decided to visit Tiffany in her boutique. She entered her white mercedez benz. When she became Tyler's girlfriend the guy gave her everthing starting from her line to fancy apartment, fancy car, signatured clothes, bags and shoes. Expensive jewelries. He gave her all material things but he can never give his time to her. 

 

Tyler is just using Jessica. He saw Jessica's potential as a fashiom designer. He got a lot of business from hotels, restaurants, resorts, his own entertainment company but he lacks something when it comes to fashion. When he met Jessica his plan is to get her and she will work for him and she will create more money from him. He can see her as a walking atm machine. He was never really attracted to her. He plan to dump her when he have so much money from her. He will marry his long time fiance Gillian. Thats why he spend more time in abroad because he spend it with Gillian. 

 

Jessica arrived in Tiffany's boutique. She went out of her car, locked the door. When she entered she pretend like she was looking for some clothes until Tiffany saw her. The girl went to her and ask her if she needs assistance. They looked at each other and Tiffany is shocked to see that a famous designer visits her small shop.

 

"Oh Miss Jessica, its a pleasure having you here" Tiffany said while showing her eye smile.

 

"Tiffany you can just call me Jessica , we have the same age, you dont need to be formal" Jessica said. She pretended that she likes her designs.

 

"Oh you have a wonderful collection here. You are really talented Tiffany." 

 

Tiffany blushed from the compliment. She looked up at Jessica as a role model. She really likes her design and get inspiration from her collection. They continue talking about fashion when Jessica invited her for dinner. Tiffany said yes and oblivious on what is Jessica's real intention.

 

They went to a fancy Japanese restaurant. They arrived and started to order thier food. Suddenly Siwon appeared. It was all plan like Siwon is going to eat there but coincidentaly met the two girls.

 

"Oh Jessica is that you?" Siwon asked Jessica. He act surprise seeing them.

 

"Oh Siwon oppa, what are you doing here? Are you having a dinner you can join us if you want to" Jessica said.

 

"Yes, I loved to join you." Siwon sit and ordered his food.

 

"Oh Siwon this is Tiffany a friend of mine. Tiffany this is Siwon the model/ actor" Jessica introduced the two.

 

"Tiffany know her she is the new famous designer your collection is really good my co actresses are always wearing them." Siwon complimented her.

 

"Ah really wow i didnt know that but thanks for the compliment" 

 

There food arrived and they eat while talking about fashion. Their conversation is interrupted when Tiffany's phone rings....She smiled after seeing the callers name and answered it immediately.

 

"Hello Baby" She answered with her cute voice

 

"Hi Baby, so hows your day? Have you eaten your dinner? Im sorry if I cant accompany you tonight we still got a lot of things to do here in the studio." Yul felt sorry. He is really busy gor the whole day, his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter