Start of something new....

THE ART OF LETTING GO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Tiffany is really happy. She already start as the new make up artist/ stylist for Taeyeon's company. She works with Yuri, people really likes her bubbly and respectful attitude. She is such a darling. Her relationship with Yuri is starting to blossom not as lovers but good friends. She finds Yuri funny and fun to be with. They spend lunchtime together, they go to company or events together. Its been 2 months since Tiffany came and live with Yuri. She learn a lot of things fro him and Yuri learn a lot of things from her also. They looked like a newly wedded couple. Yuri is assigned to cook, clean and fix things in the house, while Tiffany is assigned with....nothing...yeah she is just like a princess...and Yuri as a gentleman doesnt want to burden Tiffany so he did all the chores.

 

At work they both act as professionals. Yuri is started to get popular because  of his photos taken were chosen for exhibits. A lot of advertising company is hiring him. While Tiffany was chosen by celebrities as their stylist. They admire her fashion sense. She works along side with Yuri and they are called the Dynamic Duo. 

 

After a photoshoot. Yuri was really tired and sweaty. Tiffany walks towards him with a towel on her hand. She wipe the sweats that are forming on Yuri's head and neck. While Yuri is fixing the strands of hair that is covering Tiffany's face and put it behind her ears. The staff looks at them. They looked like a couple. But for the both of them they are just comfortable with each other.

 

They are watching a movie. Yuri's head is placed on Tiffany's lap. While Tiffany is busy munching a bowl of popcorn. They are watching The Notebook. Suddenly Tiffany asked Yuri a question...

 

"Hey Yul do you believe in destiny?" Tiffany asked out of the blue. 

 

"No, I dont believe in destiny. I believe in making the right choices" Yul answered nonchantly

 

"Why did you asked? You believe in destiny" Yuri asked back

 

"I give up on that word a long time ago" Tiffany answered

 

"So were the same I guess" Yuri said while standing up.

 

"Fany-ah can I ask you something?" Yuri ask while staring at Tiffany's beautiful eyes.

 

"Sure, what is it?" 

 

"What happened to your past relationship? Why are you so angry with guys?"

 

"My past boyfriends all cheated on me. All are jerks. Thats why I dont believe in love anymore. That is just a waste of time" Tiffany answered

 

"So you will never fall in love again" Yuri ask again

 

"I never say that I will never fall in love again. I will just wait for the right person to come. I am enjoying my life now so I dont want to ruined it again" 

 

"Hmmm...I see" Yul became silent after that.

 

"What about you? Why dont you ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter