What happened to us..we were almost there...

THE ART OF LETTING GO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri and Jessica is a sweet couple. There were together since college. Yuri took up Photography while Jessica took up Fashion designing. Everyone was envy of them He is like her protector, he is a gentleman, He will fetch her from home and carry her stuff. He will make sure she will eat on time and never skipped her meals. He will always be with her when she will have personal or family problem. While her, She is a sweet girl always waits for him to finished his practice. He is a Basketball varsity player. He will always brought him towel because she knows he will always forgit to bring one. She will made him snacks. Overall they are the ideal couple.

 

After they graduated Jessica worked for a famous designer company. She works there as a designer. She dreamt of having her very own fashion line and be one of renowed Fashion designer in the world. While Yuri works for his friend Taeyeon. He is assigned to different event like red carpet shows, events, weddings. His works was starting to get recognized and because of his humble attitude people wants to work with him.

 

One day Jessica was asked by her boss to joined her in a meeting with a businessman named Tyler Kwon. He owns alot of media company, from Singers, actress and many more. Jessica was sitting beside her boss when a guy named Tyler Kwon and is assistant entered the room. Tyler was taken back by Jessica's beauty. The meeting went well. Tyler decided to work with the company and he wants Jessica to personally hold the said project with him.

 

Because of tons of demand coming from Tyler, Jessica had ko choice but to spend most of her time with him. She admire him for being smart, well mannered, and proffesional. He likes guys who always wear suits. Yuri is a very good looking guy, he is tall, dark and handsome but he doesnt like wearing suits. He told her that he wants to work with comfortable clothes that why he always wear a pair of plain shirts and jeans and rubber shoes while working.

 

Jessica met a lot of famous people when she is with Tyler. Some of them teases them. At first they find it akward but then they get us to it. Tyler started to like Jessica and he wants her to be with him but he knows she got a boyfriend. But what Tyler wants Tyler gets. He will get Jessica from Yuri.

 

On the other hand. Yuri started to feel that his relationship with Jessica was getting nowhere. She started to cancel their dates telling him that she got a lotnof works to finished. One time she told Yuri that she will be having a late night meeting with her boss. Yuri trusted her with his heart so he believe whatever she say. 

 

One day he asked her for dinner and she decline. She told him that she needs to finished her design for an upcoming fashion show. He decided to join his bestfriend Taeyeon and his wife for dinner. While having a dinner Yuri saw Jessica walks in he wants to wave and call her but he saw a guy already welcome her and pulled a chair for her. He saw them holding each others hand while having dinner. Taeyeon saw it too but decided to keep his mouth shut. Yuri decided to text her and asked her whereabouts

YURI: Baby where are you? Are you.already at home? Have you eaten your dinner?

After ten minutes Jessica repliex to him.

JESSICA: Baby Im still at work. I havent have my dinner ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter