The Secret Inside

Code Name : BEAST and the Angels

 

 

- Yoon Doojoon -

 

I was standing outside the window of the interrogation room where we kept Yoo Im Taek imprisoned. I was holding a folder case on my hand. Aegi was standing beside me. Both of us were looking at Yoo Im Taek who was sitting inside.

 

He looked calm and collected. It seemed that he didn’t afraid of the prison sentence that he would face. I crossed my arms across my chest and raised my right hand to touch lips. I was wondering whether I could break his defense. I turned to look at Aegi.

 

“What do you think?” I asked Aegi.

 

“He’s too calm and collected. He already prepared for something like this.” Aegi looked at me. “I don’t think you’re going to break his barriers.” She paused and looked back toward Yoo Im Taek as a smirk came to her face. “At least not for tonight.”

 

I turned around to lean with my back on the window. “Want to bet?” I asked as I saw Yoseob came to the room. “I’m free this Saturday night if you lose.”

 

Aegi scoffed as Yoseob handed her a file folder. “Thanks.” She said to Yoseob then took the folder from Yoseob’s hand. She looked back to me. “In your dream, Yoon Doojoon.” She lowered her hands. “But good luck with breaking his defense.” Aegi looked back to Yoseob. “Kyuri?”

 

“She’s staying with Dongwoon on the computer room.”

 

Aegi nodded as she took a quick browse through the file. She raised her gaze back to Yoseob. “You stay here. Watch Yoo Im Taek carefully. Perhaps we can find something about Kang Heejoon from him.”

 

“Okay.” Yoseob replied her.

 

“Hey.” I wanted to protest since she treated Yoseob as her own subordinate. “Yoseob is my team, you know.”

 

She gave me a WTH look. “Whatever.” She said then walked away.

 

I looked back at Yoseob. He was looking at Aegi until she the door then turned to look at me.

 

“What?” He asked.

 

I shook my head. “Nothing.” I said as I turned my gaze to the room again.

 

“Did you just ask her for a date?” He asked again.

 

I looked at him and smiled. I lowered my hands and tapped Yoseob’s back. “It’s just a joke.” I turned toward the door to the interrogation room. “Watch it carefully, okay.” I walked toward the interrogation room and entered the room.

 

 

- Moon Haeseon -

 

I was writing report on my laptop when Junhyung caught my eyes. He was sitting not too far from my desk, leaning his back on his chair and looking at the case file on his hand. But somehow I felt something was different from him. He seemed to be quieter than before.

 

Back at the club, I caught his expression when I went to the upper room with Yoo Im Taek. Junhyung seemed to be holding back on something on his mind. His expression looked worried and troubled but he was trying to convince him self about something. And when we were coming back to the base, he didn’t say anything. He was driving in silence.

 

It was really unexpected. I was expecting him to tease me or to comment something about my outfit or probably to seduce me. But he didn’t say anything at all. And when we were back at the base, he just parked his car and went away like that without saying anything. It was something new for me. Something was wrong about Junhyung. Something had happened to him. And it was making me wondering.

 

I raised my left hand and touched my chin. I took my glance at Kyuri who sat on the computer room. She was alone there since Dongwoon was going somewhere with Gikwang. Somehow I wondered whether I could find more information about my team members.

 

I never had this thought before. Aegi and Kyuri earned my respects and I never questioned about their background. But I guessed I needed to do it now.

 

I stood up and came to the computer room.

 

"Kyuri." I called her as I entered the room and walked toward her.

 

Kyuri turned and looked at me. "Yes?"

 

"Help me to find something." I said as I slid my self on the chair beside Kyuri.

 

"About what?"

 

"Their data."

 

Kyuri frowned. "Their?"

 

"Doojoon's team."

 

 

- Shin Aegi -

 

I was reading Park Kyunjong's medical report at my room on the base. Gikwang was with me to check on the victims' medical reports.

 

Park Kyunjong really had a long medical history. He had hypertension disease and it infected his heart and kidney already. He also had a psychology treatment for his stress.

 

I turned the page and looked at his past blood tox reports then at his urine test. He indeed had high blood pressures and many substances were found on his urine. But there was nothing abnormal for both reports.

 

But I felt something strange as I read his death report. On his death report, he was died because of kidney failure. For some times, he received treatments for kidney failure regularly. He died at the hospital because of complication. But his family didn't asked for autopsy since his medical problem.

 

"Why didn't his family ask for autopsy?" I blurted out my question.

 

"Probably because they think that it didn't necessary?" Gikwang said. "Many people did that. Besides, you said that this Park Kyunjong had long medical history, right. Unless his death was something strange, his family didn't have the obligation for requesting autopsy."

 

I released a sigh. "Yeah. You are right." I closed the report. But something still bothered me.

 

"What's wrong?"

 

I looked back to Gikwang. "I just feel that this name sounds familiar. But I don't know where I ever heard it."

 

Gikwang smiled. "You're thinking too much." He said then looked back to the report.

 

I released my sigh again as I gave up. "Probably I am." I said as I took one of the file from Gikwang. "But sometimes I wish to have ability like Yoseob."

 

Gikwang smirked. "But I don't think Yoseob likes his ability either."

 

I smiled. "I think so too." I replied then looked at the file.

 

 

- Park Kyuri -

 

I dropped my jaw with my new finding. And I was so sure that Moon was equally surprised.

 

On my screen, it was shown Doojoon's personal data. Beside his profile, Unnie's personal data was shown. Both of their martial status were married. But the spouse names were the one that made me surprised.

 

On Yoon Doojoon's side, the spouse name was Shin Aegi. And on Shin Aegi's side, the spouse name was Yoon Doojoon.

 

I looked at Moon as Moon was looking at me.

 

So, Doojoon and Aegi unnie are married.

 

---

 

From Author:

Update~ Surprised?? ^^

Thank you for subscribing, reading and commenting to this fic~ I hope you enjoy it~