Mission Seven - Yong Junhyung, Moon Haeseon

Code Name : BEAST and the Angels

 

- Yong Junhyung -

 

I was walking around on the night club looking this Yoo Im Taek’s position. I walked passed the dance floor to get to the bar counter. I saw some pretty and y girls dancing on the floor. I was tempted to join them. But too bad, I had a mission to do. I diverted my gaze and walked toward the bar where Moon had waited for me.

 

Lucky for me that the girl bartender yesterday wasn’t here right now. She could probably ruin the plan if she was here right now. I stopped beside Moon and leaned back on the counter.

 

“Have you found him?” Moon asked.

 

“Yeah.” I replied her. “He was sitting on 6 o’clock from my position.”

 

Moon went silent. I guessed she was searching for this Yoo Im Taek. I looked at her and saw her outfit for tonight. I smiled to see her. She was using a low-cut bustier type of tank-top with black leather jacket and short tight pencil skirt that showing her long and slender legs plus high stilettos. I never knew that Moon had long legs like that. I looked up to her.

 

“You look great.” I commented as I lifted my glass to drink my martini.

 

I heard her scoffed as I drank my drink. I looked at her.

 

“Seriously. You should try to go to work while wearing outfit like this.”

 

Moon looked at me with her smirked smile. “And giving you the pleasure?” She scoffed again. “It’s not so my type to give you the pleasure.”

 

I turned to face her. “But will you give me one?” I asked to tempt her as I gave her my smirk.

 

She scoffed cynically and leaned closer to me, bringing her face closer to my face.

 

“In your dream, Yong Junhyung.” She whispered seductively.

 

I just looked at her, staring at her and studying her face. Honestly, Moon was a pretty girl. Probably she got different beauties from Aegi and Kyuri. Aegi got smartly beauty while Kyuri was more innocent. But Moon was more mature. She was wearing enough make ups today, not too thick. But my eyes kept staring at her lips that daubed by moist dare red color. Her lips were tempted me to kiss her. I my lips and diverted my gaze to her eyes. I smirked.

 

“You’ll be giving me the same pleasure even in my dream.” I replied her.

 

I noticed that the seductive gaze disappeared from her eyes and she broke our stares. She drew back and diverted her gaze to her front.

 

“Just get your mind back on the track, Yong Junhyung. And don’t try to think about something dirty.” She said.

 

“Alright.”

 

Moon straightened up her body. “I guess it’s about time for us to work.” She said as she opened up her leather jacket.

 

To my surprise, the bustier tank-top that she used turned out to have straps back. It revealed bare skin on her back. I was surprised to see her smooth fair skin but I already figured that she had flawless skin. I my lips as I smiled. She really revealed her appeal tonight.

 

“Hold this for me.” She handed her leather jacket to me. “And pretend to seduce me.” She fixed her dress upright.

 

I smirked to hear her request. I guessed it was easy to seduce her if she was this y. “Okay.” I said.

 

 

- Moon Haeseon –

 

When I turned my gaze back to Yoo Im Taek, I saw that he almost done talking with the man who was sat with him. I also saw some girls were passing him by, hoping that he would invite them to sit with him. I guessed Yoo Im Taek was quietly famous on this night club since I noticed some guys were greeting him and girls were trying to flirt with him. But then, I surprised to find out that he just ignored all those girls.

 

So I decided to give a try. I took off my jacket as I said, “I guess it’s about time for us to work.” I looked at Junhyung as I handed my jacket to him. “Hold this for me.” I paused as I fixed my tank-top. “And pretend to seduce me.”

 

I rested my arms on the counter table. I didn’t think that seducing me would be a tough job for Junhyung. He got many experiences for seducing girls.

 

“Okay.” He said as he took the leather jacket.

 

I took a glance toward Yoo Im Taek. It seemed that he noticed my presence. I gave him as shy yet inviting gaze as I touched my chin. I saw he was smiling at me. I knew that he was studying me. So I acted as if I was interested to him.

 

Then I felt that Junhyung started to make his move at me. He kissed my bare shoulder as he rounded his free hand on my waist.

 

“He will send his man at you.” Junhyung whispered to warn me then kissed my earlobe.

 

I turned my face to look at him. “I know.” I told him then pushed him away as I caught a guy was walking at me. “You’d better be off before you are kicked out from the club.”

 

Junhyung chuckled. “It’s kinda rare to hear you worrying about me.”

 

I smirked. “I’m not worrying about you. I just figure that you will lose your place to play if you’re kicked out.”

 

He smiled. “That’s very nice of you.”

 

“Just wish me luck.” I said then a guy came between me and Junhyung.

 

“Hello, miss.”

 

I gave him a look as I propped my chin on my palm. I saw Junhyung walked away over his shoulder. “Yes?”

 

“I guess you’re lucky tonight.” He said and leaned forward. “My boss wants to see you.”

 

“Your boss?” I pretended not to frown but put interest on his words.

 

“He’s right there.” He pointed at Yoo Im Taek.

 

I took my glance toward Yoo Im Taek as I tilted my head, pretending that I didn’t put much interest at him. I knew that I’d better put hard-to-get act. Yoo Im Taek smiled at me as he raised his glass. I smiled to him then looked at his man again.

 

“Alright.” I told him then took my glass and walked toward Yoo Im Taek.

 

 

- Yong Junhyung -

 

I was looking at Moon when she walked toward Yoo Im Taek. Yoo Im Taek was sitting on a table with curtain so I took a standing table that got clear view to his table. I saw Moon stopped in the front of him and he stood up to introduce him self. It didn’t take much time for Moon to let Yoo Im Taek asked her to sit with her. I saw that they were talking.

 

But as I saw them, I felt déjà vu was coming at me.

 

In my mind, I saw a flash of girl walking toward someone and tried to seduce him. She managed to sit with him and talked with him. Then she went out with this guy. But then, the next time I saw her, I found her dead on the trunk of a car.

 

I shook my head and took a deep breath to clear out my mind. Moon wasn’t her. Moon was a lot stronger than her. So she could take care of her self better.

 

I tried to convince my self that I wouldn’t make the same mistake with what I had done when I still joined the Police Force. But still, the thought of losing a partner since I left her behind was bugging on my mind.

 

I saw Yoo Im Taek started to make a move on Moon. He put his hand on Moon’s thigh. I smirked to see it. On normal situation, surely Moon would grab his hand and twisted him then threw him to the ground. Then I saw Moon leaning forward until her touched his arm. She was whispering something to Yoo Im Taek and made him chuckled. Yoo Im Taek looked at her and said something to her in which earned him a teasing kiss from Moon. I guessed Moon managed to break his defense as I saw Yoo Im Taek kissed Moon passionately. He rounded his hand to her waist and pulled her to sit on his lap.

 

I my lips and smirked. I must to admit that Moo was good. And it wasn’t took long for Moon to make Yoo Im Taek decided to move somewhere private. They walked upstairs. I straightened up my body and followed them.

 

I pretended to scratch behind my earlobe. “Doojoon.” I called as I walked upstairs.

 

“Yeah.” I heard a reply.

 

“Prepare to move. They already moved to private place.”

 

“Okay.”

 

I lowered my hand and walked to follow them. Actually we were preparing police officers standing by inside and outside the club. We were planning to take down Yoo Im Taek and his men since Interpol had enough evidence to get him to prison.

 

I walked toward the office area. I noticed there were no men of Yoo Im Taek guarding the area. I was sure that Yoo Im Taek must have ordered his men to stay out. I saw they walked in to an office room. I came to the front of the door and leaned my back against the wall beside the door. I crossed my arms across my chest and waited.

 

Within a minute, I heard sounds of fighting and struggling from inside. I smirked. Somehow I could imagine that Moon had blown out her cover and fought with Yoo Im Taek. I took out my gun and prepared it. I reached out to the door’s knob and opened the door. I charged in.

 

But then, I saw Moon had brought Yoo Im Taek down. She was twisting Yoo Im Taek’s hand on the back and pinned his body down on the floor. I saw some sign of struggles that indicated that Moon had fought a little with Yoo Im Taek. But I guessed he wouldn’t be a threat for me or Moon now. Moon looked at me and handed me the weapon that she seized from Yoo Im Taek. I took it and she looked back to Yoo Im Taek.

 

“And yeah… I’m a police agent.” She said to Yoo Im Taek. “And you’re under arrest.”

 

I smiled to see her and unarmed my gun. I touched my ear where I used the communication device to report to Doojoon.

 

“The situation is cleared. You can get in.” I told Doojoon.

 

I looked back to Moon as I took my handcuff. “Nice work, Moon.” I told her as I passed the handcuff to her.

 

“Thank you.” Moon said as she took the handcuff and cuffed Yoo Im Taek.

 

I just smiled to see her. This girl was so unbelievable for me. But somehow I felt glad to see that she was fine.

 

---

 

From Author:

Update~ Sorry that it seems that I cut off some parts~

Thank you for subscribing, reading and commenting to this fic~ I hope you enjoy it~