F.A.Q + New Stories?

One Great Escapade

1. Why is it called 'One Great Escapade'?
    - I don't know myself. lol Originally, the title was 'The Great Escape' because the story is about how the six patients would try to escape from the mental hospital. But after the first chapter (I guess?), I decided that the name does not really suit the nature of the story which was to have the boys escape more than once and the title kind of suggests that the boys would manage to escape once (at least that's what I think). 'The' seems to be very specific and sounds a bit boring to me so I changed it to 'One'. 'Escape' was fine but I thought that 'Escapade' was the best way to describe the boys' adventure. So yeah, 'One Great Escapade' is still not the best title though and I considered changing it to something else OTL

2. Was the whole story decided before you started writing? Or at least the boys' backgrounds?
    - I think that it's pretty obvious that nothing was decided since the very beginning. When I posted the description, I actually only have a very simple plot in mind and that it will be about the six men trying to find their way out of the mental hospital. But due to a suggestion of my sister (she told me to write the special chapters), the story started going to a whole different direction—the background of the six men were given much attention. In conclusion, nothing was decided since the beginning, not even the boys' backgrounds.

3. Of all animals and insects, why is Leo a cockroach?
    - To be honest, I have no idea and I don't really remember. But it may or may not have started because of Pochi and Mochi (the cockroaches from Chapter 1). I wanted to write about something hilarious and I thought that Taekwoon flushing Hakyeon's pet on the toilet bowl was funny so I tried to think of an animal/insect that could be flushed down a toilet bowl. A frog or grasshopper would do but I thought that those weren't enough. Finally, I came up with cockroaches. One thing led to the other as I thought that Hakyeon should be depressed because of something else rather than just his haters and I came up with a pet. I thought that having a pet cat or dog was cute but it would take away the fun if any of those two were to die in front of Hakyeon. So, I decided to stick with Leo the cockroach.

4. Why is Wonshik's character like that?
    - Before I even started 'One Great Escapade', I already wrote a story about VIXX staying in a boarding house (though I never posted it). It was 2015 then and I was fairly new to VIXX. I found some videos of them and found out that Wonshik loves to sleep so I used that fact in the story and made him a bum who loves to sleep. When I was writing 'One Great Escapade', I remembered this story and because I like Wonshik's character in the story, I decided to use it for 'One Great Escapade' too. I am not planning on posting the story but I might reconsider. ;-)

5. Why did you come up with Nurse Park? What was really her role?
    - I don't quite remember the reason why she is in the story but as far as I know, she was not supposed to have a big role and her only role was to bring Sanghyuk to his ward. But some found her funny so I decided to let her appear in the story more to ruin the lives of the six men.

6. How did you come up with their randomness in each chapters?
    - I ask myself that every single time. I don't really remember the things that I wrote so when someone comments about a certain scene,  I would end up rereading that part just to get it. At some point, I also found some part hilarious but most of the parts are just too absurd even for me. So, yeah, I don't know how I came up with those but I am embarrassed about it (although I did not regret it one bit).

7. The ending is a bit rushed... are you planning on writing a sequel?
    - The ending is rushed because I don't really know how to end it. It's a crack fic anyway so no character development happened in the story. As for the sequel, you bet, I am! Well, it's another crack fic, of course. But this time, there will be a different atmosphere and the boys will not be the one to escape. Still, this is not yet final and I might consider writing about other things instead.

 

So, what now...?

To my lovely readers, I am planning on writing a sequel for this story and I am yet to decide the title and when to post it but I most definitely post it by January 2018. Also, I am planning on writing more VIXX fan fics and would probably return to writing angst/thriller stories. I hope that you would still support me and I swear to keep you updated if there is a new VIXX crackfic. Anddddd please do wait for the special one-shot for the 6VIXX vs. 1boyfriend (of Wonshik's sister).  LMAO

 

Again, thank you so much for your support. Merry Christmas (to those who celebrate it) and Happy Holidays~!

Special thanks to all those who commented. And to those who upvoted, marlia91, LeeJi98, Karenkitty1092, Taotic, Sweatervest_Suho, hongbeann, love_kris, Hala-bear, Zhuchu, Lola20, pink_baekbaek, vixxcha, Uvichan1, nam-seok, bcpfgrg, wi2nqs, Vixxkittens, sseulegi, and changminri thank you so much! It means a lot to me.