Rumour

Rookies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SM Entertainment Office

Cheongdam-dong, Apgunjeong-dong, Gangnam District

 

"Hey do you hear about the rumour?" Yeri asked the whole group.

"What rumour?" Wendy answered.

"Rumour about the YG's boy group, WInner and Ikon." Yeri widened her eyes and made the rest of  Red Velvet who supposed to be on their practice time gather around in a circle in the middle of their dancing room.

"Just spill it maknae!" Seulgi can't hold her curiosity.

"I heard from a lot of people in the waiting room yesterday. I was wondering to tell you guys or not, because Wendy unni seems close to Nam Taehyun oppa."

"Just tell us already, don't make us feel curious!" Joy started to raise her voice.

"So, i heard from cordi unni (fashion coordinator), that Taehyun oppa prefer older women, and Mino oppa is a total jerk, while Hanbin oppa has a sister complex!"

"What?!" Wendy screamed.

"Ssst! This is just what I heard unni, i don't know whether this is true or not. Taehyun was said to date idols too, older idols and i don't know who. Mino oppa was and probably still-is a jerk, he dated a lot of woman in his high school time and broke up with them through a phone call only. And for Hanbin oppa, i heard that his phone wallpaper is his sister's photo, even his kakao profile is his sister, thats why he never date anyone."

"Well, I'm not intended to date him tho, we are basically just friends or chatting friends only."

"How can Hanbin be a sister complex, isn't his sister still a kid?" Seulgi asked.

"Don't you hear anything about BtoB?" Joy blinked her eyes.

"Your hubby is safe unni." Yeri answered her and got a long relieve sigh from Joy.

"Juhyuni, why don't you say anything?" Wendy asked Irene who's quiet since the beginning.

"Oh, anni~ What should i say then, it's not like i am close with them."

"Didn't you go for a da...." Wendy had not finished talking when Irene suddenly closed Wendy's mouth with her right hand.

"Hahahahaha... I am what Wendy-ya, don't make some nonsense thing." Irene awkwardly laugh.

 

-----

 

Red Velvet's Dorm

Seoul

Irene was just finished ironing the Maknae's uniform when she fell in to a deep thought. Does Mino really like that?

"Hyuna-ya, I'm going to sleep, please turn off the living room lamp if you are done with whatever you are doing now." Seulgi said as she rubbed her eyes.

"Oh, arasso, jalja!" She answered Seulgi who went towards her bedroom.

She took her phone from the coffee table infront of her. Should I text him? No, it will be weird if i text him first. He is the stalker tho, why would i text him first?

No! Why would i care? It's his bussiness, i dont care whether he is a jerk or not. She put her phone back on the coffee table.

But, i'm curious!!!!! She screamed in her mind and took the phone again. Right after she hold her phone, it suddenly vibrates.

Song : Good night! Have a sweet dream!

Damn, h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter