Cold

Rookies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I decided to write longer in a chapter since it will take a long time to write a short story (500-900 words). I need your feedback for the story guys! Dont be a silent reader like i was.. lol.. Oh, i have no beta so you will find a lot of grammar mistakes.

--------------

 

Irene's POV

 

SM Entertainment Office's Practice Room

Cheongdam-dong, Apgunjeong-dong, Gangnam District

We have been practicing for 4 hours long. The clock in SM dance practice room is now showing 6 PM. What a day for us. We have 4 days left and only 1 more practice time together for the collaboration. Not only me but also other members here looked so nervous. And you know what? My couple, the "kind Mino" that i met last week never talk to me. Like never. Even when our choreo didn't match, he kept quiet and didn't even look at me. I thought he was kind, but what a cold character he had.   "Guys, this is the end of our practice today. Next saturday was the D-Day, we can do the practice on the D-Day at 9 AM in the SBS. So, see ya there!" Shim Jaewon sunbaenim gives us a warm smile as we one by one leave the room.   I sat nicely in the practice room and didn't move even an inch.   "Wanna go somewhere? Dinner maybe?" Joy asked me.   "No, you guys go. I just wanna drink this, " i showed them my infused water in the bottle, "just pretend that i am on a diet."   "Ok then, bye hyuna. If you change your mind, you can always call me." Seulgi said as she went out with the girls.   Ck. This girl is still calling me Hyuna after all of this time.   I lied my body on the floor and I looked straight to the ceiling. Slow but sure, my eyes were closed by it self. I fell into a deep sleep.   I woke up with a sore back. Damn, where am I? Why my bed is so hard like a wood?! I opened my eyes slowly and looked around. Ah, I'm still in the dance room. I sat down and realized that i wore someone's jacket as a blanket. This jacket covered up my legs from cold since i wore a hot pants. Whose jacket is it? It's pink. But it didn't look like a girl's jacket. Don't be ist, Hyuna! It maybe a girl who like boysih thing or a boy who like pink (?). Amber maybe? I wanna say Sungmin oppa, but he's not here.   I looked around one more time to find if there's someone with me in the room. But i found none. I let a sigh and realized that there's a sandwich besides my water bottle. "Don't catch a cold. Don't forget to eat" was what written behind the cover of the sandwich.   I didn't realize that i slightly smile at the note.    "Thank you." I smile again. Brighter this time.     ----------------------------------   Red Velvet's Dorm Seoul   I woke up again from my sleep. I am surely sleep a lot today. I looked at my phone, it's 3 AM. Why I always woke up at dawn? Seriously this is not healthy. I looked to my right and our princess Yeri is still peacefully sleeping. I took my phone and went out to my veranda. My favorite place.   The cold breze touch my skin, but it's so fresh. This is my quality time with the nature, since i don't really go out during the day or night. I looked at my phone and no notification. Glad that stalker didn't contact me again. I'm kinda curious tho.    I open my instagram and do another stalk.... i mean look at others' Instagram.   yeon0309  : Meet up with the ice princess   Oh, they are on the good term.   babysoojung : practice today!   liked!   liked!   liked!   and I got bored.   Nothing really cathes my attention that night. Uhm.. morning i meant. I decided to do stalking. Yeah this time i stalk. I open verified accounts of the idols, who i don't follow. I only follow verified account of SM's artist, and private accounts of people who i know.   scrolls... scrolls....   After alot of scrolling and stalking idols' instagram, here I am now, opening up my couple's instagram. It sounds weird, but yeah I'm in Mino's instagram and he is bassically my partner, so its the same. I scroll and scroll..  

"Eh?"

 

My eyes capture something so familiar.

 

"Isn't it...." I run to my room and took the pink jacket that wrapped me up before.I took a glance at it again and it hit me.

"It's him?"

 

---------------------

 

SBS Inkigayo Studio

Seoul

"Guys it's our last practice. We have to do our best for this year end special. You guys are gonna perform the best right?" Jae won oppa cheers us up during our rehearsal in SBS studio. We will perform today at 6 PM as an opening.

"Ne~!!!" We all answered together.

We did the practice as usual. Seulgi look so cheerful with Jackson, and Wendy did a flirty thingy with Taehyun, while me.... I'm stuck with this mannequin.

"Are you ready for today?" I asked Mino nicely.

He nodded but looked somewhere else. Don't be such an before our performance. It's my bad to think that it was you who gave me a jacket and sandwich.

He kept quiet. Like really, doesn't he have heart for at least LOOK at me even though not answering my question.

I don't want to see his face during my lunch time, when everyone is heading towards the canteen, i straightly went to the parking lot to take my hamburger that i packed. I packed, just in case i got hungry on my way.

In the car, i saw the jacket. His jacket, i may guess. I'm going to take the jacket and put it on my bag when my manager suddenly called me.

"Juhyun, where are you?"

"In the car oppa, i'm taking my hamburger." I answered the phone.

"Come here, G-dragon is coming by the canteen and he is buying us lunch. You should be here in 3 minutes. Or you will be judge as disrespectful by the paparazi."

"I will!" I said as I took the jacket, close the car's door, and run towards the canteen.

I run towards the canteen and someone is calling me from behind. So many people like to calls me.

"Irene!"

"Yeah?" I stopped suddenly and found out that Jinwoo called me.

"You dropped this." He took the pink jacket and gave it to me.

"Ah thank you." I was going to take the jacket when he pull his hand.

"Hey, is it yours?" He asked out of curiosity?

"Uhm.. well.. not really but..." I was trying to explain but nothing came out.

"It's just look... Well, similar. Nevermind then. Let's go." He took my hand and dragged me to the canteen.

When I arrived there, the canteen was full with our rookies team and our managers. G-Dragon sunbaenim are also there sitting besides Mino and Taehyun. He does really looked like him.

I sat besides my members and began to eat. The jacket is still in my hand and i dont know here to put. I decide to wear it, just in case.... that person see it. I want to give it back after i washed it, but at least i have to know whose jacket is it.

After we eat our lunch, G-Dragon sunbaenim also excuse himself and wish us a good performance. As we all stood up and bow at him, he looked at my direction. I felt so nervous. Did I do something wrong?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter