Promise

Rookies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Noodle

Itaewon

"Mino-ya" Irene was taken a back.

The man went inside the room and closed the door behind him.

"Annyeong." He smiled.

The man walked and sat beside Irene.

"How are you doing?" was the only thing he said.

"What are you doing here? Get out!" She said as she looked away from him.

"Why are you angry?" He asked softly.

She put down her chopsticks and faced Mino.

"Mino-ssi, please get out of this room. What are you even doing here? This is a vip room, you can't just came inside and sit here."

"I know. But i have a right to come here."

"And how is that possible?" She folded her arms on her chest.

"This room is under my name." He said.

"No, this room is under Lis..." She shut and thought for a while. "Ck. Lalisa that kid!"

"Don't get angry at her. It was me. I asked her."

"What do you want, Mino-ssi. Ah no, Song-ssi?"

"I know you know who am I already."

"I know. You are Mino. And you are that Song-ssi right?"

"Correct." He nodded his eyes. "But you miss one more name." He continued.

She looked away, avoiding his eyes.

"Two years has passed nuna, and i can't handle this anymore." 

"What you can't handle? We we barely know each other though."

"Ah really? Is that really what you think? I know you're kidding, Hyun-a nuna."

Irene's heart beat was racing so fast, yet she still not facing him. He reached out her hands and took it with him.

"The photo you took fell in front of the elevator. I know you recognize me by now."

"Why are you here?" She finally asked softly, and looking at him.

"I want to see you. I want to.... talk.." He said looking down as he couldn't face her. Mino couldn't handle his sadness tone out of his voice, "There's a lot of question. There's a lot of things that i want to talk with you. But i have no chance. I can't handle this anymore, Hyun-a nuna."

Tears coming out of her eyes as she heard he called her that again. That name.

"How and when you found out. What made you leave me. And Why did you leave me. We had not start anything, yet my heart is broken. I wanted to know if I was there? I keep thinking, was i even there?"

"Where?" She asked.

"Your heart." He answered.

She kept quiet she didn't say anything.

"Is it a no?" he asked.

She shook her head, "It's not like that."

"And then?"

"You're always there." She said as she looked at his eyes. "But... I just can't."

"Why?"

"Don't make things hard for me Mino-ya. Thank you for everything. Thank you for staying and waiting this long. I made a promise that i can't break.... I just.... can't.." She got up from her seat, taking her jacket and hand bag. Also the flowers that Mino bought.

"I'll take the flowers. Have fun with the kids." She said as she walked through the door.

She opened the door, and guess what? A bunch of kiddos fell right infront of her. 

"Ouch..." Said Lisa who fell first and ended up being crashed by other kids.

"Here kids, learn not to eavesdropping." With that, Irene left the group. 

------------------------

Red Velvet Dorm

One day in February 2018, Wendy walked out of her room at 4 in the morning to take water from the fridge. Just one step out of her room, she heard a woman's cry.

She followed the voice and found a girl was crying in the veranda. She took a step back and went to the kitchen.

"Take this..." Wendy handed the girl a can of beer. "Why are you crying here at freaking dawn?" She sat beside her.

"Why are you up?" Was the girl question.

"Mino, is it?" Wendy look at the girl, "Unni, why are you so confusing?" she is now looking at her friend.

"In one side you missed him, but in the other side you pushed him away. You don't know how hard he prepared all of that earlier." She continued.

"And you know?" 

"Jennie told me.." She said as she sipped her beer. "I may know nothing about love. I may be childish too about it. But what i know is, if you love someone, and they love you back, isn't that the greatest thing ever?"

The other girl lowered her gaze to her can of beer, looked guilty.

Irene handed her the iphone in her hand. Wendy too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter