Permission

Rookies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don't know how long i will wait and how long i will make this kid.. no i mean, this man wait.. I'm scared. Scared of my self. scared of her. scared of him. and scared of the future.

"What's wrong?" Said Mino as he stopped writting.

"No.. nothing.." Irene said.

It's been a few days and their relationship getting better. She came to his apartment often to acompany him writting song for Winner's comeback.

"Are you done writting?" She asked.

"Well, not really but i can take a rest.." He said.

Irene smiled and looked at the view outside the window. "How long we'll be like this?" She said.

"What do you mean?" 

"Trapped in a room. Came and go wearing hat and mask..." She said. "I miss those time, where we are happily walking in gangnam without any disguise. Just our school uniforms and backpacks."

"Nuna..."

"We bought food at the food stall, sitting in the park, and laughed out loud without any one paying attention."

He looked at her with worried eyes, "Nuna.."

She looked at him and smile, "Nothing. I was just missing our past. Well, let it be in the past." She smiled again at him.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

She nodded and smiled.

"What if we can do it again. Do you want to do it?"

"What?"

"What if... I can take you like the way we used to be?"

"Are you serious right now?" She laughed.

"Yes i do.. DO you want to?" He asked.

She nodded and gave him her best smile.

"But.. we have to overcome our big gates." He said.

"What do you mean?"

"Let's meet Taeyeon Nuna..."

Irene jaw dropped as he mention her sunbae's name.

--------------

Kim Tae Yeon's Apartment

Gangnam

 

"Are you sure we can come to her house?" Mino wasnot sure whether its a good decision to come to Taeyeon's house to talk about his relationship.

"Taeyeon unnie is rarely go out. I asked her yesterday and she told us to come." Irene said.

She pressed the door bell and a voice answered.

"Juhyun-i?" said the voice in the speaker.

"Yes unnie, it's me.. And...."

"Hello sunbaenim, i'm Song Min-ho." He answered.

Taeyeon didn't say anything and open the door for them.

They went in her apartment and was looking for her when they found her sitting infornt of her TV.

"Come and sit down.." Taeyeon said. Both of them followed their sunbae's order.

"So, what you guys going to talk about with me?" Taeyeon continued.

"I want to ask your permission.." Minho said calmly "Ah, my name is Song M..."

"Song Min-ho, Mino from Winner yes i know you. Go on.."

He blinked a few times before continued, "Well.. I want to asked your permission on dating Hyun.. I mean Juhyun Nuna." 

"And why you asked for my permission? It's not like i am her mother and you are going to marry her.."

"I will..."

"What?" Both Taeyeon and Irene shocked at the statement.

"Of course i will. What's so strange about that?" Mino answered seriously.

"Are you really serious?" Taeyeon asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter