Rookies

Rookies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's POV

 

SM Entertainment Office's Canteen

Cheongdam-dong, Apgunjeong-dong, Gangnam District

 

"So, Red Velvet will do a collaboration?" asked Taeyeon unni as she sipped her hot coffee.

"Yes, unni. It's our first time to do collaboration." I look at her seriously.

"Don't be too serious. It's ok, they are all also rookies right? It's not like they are your senior or something."

"Should I?" 

Taeyeon unni and I usually has this kind of quality time. She usually checks whether I am doing a good job or not. Eventhough she let go her "Leader" title a long time a go, she's still care with her juniors. Well, she's still our kid leader. 

"Ya, You don't have any love interest between the boys right?" she asked me after I finished my red velvet cake.

"No, unni. They are all younger than me. How could I date a.... kid."Damn, i forgot she dated Baekhyun. I looked on my feet and felt guilty about what i just said.

"What? you feel guilty after saying that?" She laughed a little.

"I'm sorry unni, i didn't mean to....."

"It's ok. You are right tho. Don't date a kid. You will babysit them." She smirked. "Besides that, it's your rookie time. Used your time wisely. Or they will bash you. I've been on that shoe. 

I smiled at her and nod my head. It's ok unni, it's not like they have interest in me.

 

------------------------

Red Velvet's Dorm

Seoul

 

I came back to dorm after a long talk with Taeyeon unni.  The dorm is quite like usual. I like this peacefulness. I bet she's also at home now, our Taeyeon unni.  Many people says that i kinda look like Taeyeon unni. Not just physically, but also in many areas. For example, we both playful with our members and becomes super shy in front of strangers, more over we both like to stay at home. Maybe because of that I feel comfortable around her. Because we both looked a like.

I sat on my veranda as I enjoy the sunset view in front of me. I took my phone and ready to take the sunset's photo. I am ready to post it to my private IG. Don't be silly, we all have private IGs. Our public one is made by our company.

irenesbae:

           " 빛을 쏟는 Sky. 그 아래 선 아이 I" - Taengu unni <3

As I posted my photo I decided to stalk others IG. Stalk is not a good way to say it, just say "look". I follow quite a number of fellow idols, and lemme check out what are the posted. Let's start the scrolls!

yeon0309 : "Had a coffee with my baby bae @irenesbae!"

OMG unni is so sweet! liked!

stephyounghwang : "Debut preparation."

I typed, "fighting!"

wendysonnn : "Currently getting my nails done!"

Ck, that's why she is not at dorm.

 

No more new post from the other people. How bored of me now! what should i do? I looked below my dorm's balcony, it's also so quiet. I saw some kids just back from school, i think, they still wear their uniform. Ah, how nice they have schedules.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter