Sentimental - Part 2

Rookies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SM Entertainment Office's Canteen

Cheongdam-dong, Apgunjeong-dong, Gangnam District

 

Just like another month, Irene has this kind of quality time with the leader she respect the most, Kim Taeyeon.

"Juhyun-a, come here!" the Girls' Generation leader called Irene who just came in to the view.

"Unnie!" Irene run as she saw her favorite unni; after BoA of course.

"How have you been?" Taeyeon asked as she put down her phone to the table.
 

"I'm doing good unni." Irene smiled to her.

They started sharing and a kind of mentoring of each other problem on stage and with the members. They started to giggle after hearing a funny story they told each other. And finally, Taeyeon reached up to a sensitive topic.

"Juhyun-a, you are not dating anyone right?"

Irene widened her eyes upon the question. "No, unni of course not! I am a rookie after all."

"Rookie, rookie, that's what you always say. Whats wrong with a rookie dating? I dated to when i was a rookie."

"Oh, sorry." She apologized.

"Why sorry? You should answer with a yes or no, not a sorry." Taeyeon giggled at her hoobae reaction.

Irene kept quiet and looking at her feet.

"I guees it's a yes." Taeyeon said as she sipped on her cappucino.

Irene smiled a little, "No unni. It's just...."

"Tell me, everything..." She leaned forward, ready to hear her story.

"So, i was a kind of close with this person..."

"Wooooooo...." Taeyeon cheered a little.

"Well, he is kind and we talk often, yeah i can call it a often. It's been three months now..."

"You dated for three months?" Taeyeon raised her volume.

"Aniiii." Irene tried to calmed her with a raised tone also. "I mean i know him for about three months now, a kind of..."

"Oh, so you haven't date him yet?"

"He doesnt even know that i know it was him..." Irene whisper to herself.

"What?" Taeyeon seemed confused.

"Yeah, i mean we are not official. Yet. I don't even know if i like him enough to date him." She looked at Taeyeon eyes, felt like trying to find an answer.

"What do you feel when you talk to him?"

"It's like i know him for a long time. At first, it's just a funny thing to do but now, whenever he is busy and cannot call me, i feel empety and really curious of what he is doing. And also I....."

"You like him. Yeah, it is." Taeyeon conclude it for Irene.

"Eh? Am I?" She questioned herself.

"You are." Taeyeon nodded.

"Who is it?" Taeyeon continued as she sipped on her cappucino.

"Mino. Winner's Mino."

Taeyeon spilled the cappucino that she drank. "WHAT?"

"Are you ok unni?" Irene grab a tissue and try to wipe the spilled cappucino.

"No! Don't!" SHe raised her tone.

"Eh?" Irene looked at her with a confused eyes.

"No! Not YG! Never. Ever. Date. YG's. I said NO!"

 

----------------------

 

YG Entertainment

Seoul

 

Mino walked in to the toilet as he saw his sunbae, no other than Kwon JIyong.

"Annyeonghaseo hyung." He said as he bow to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter