Stay

Rookies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mino's Apartment

He looked at her and decided to sit besides her.

"What's wrong nuna?" He asked.

Irene didn't answer him back but she looked straight to his eyes. She touched his cheeks with both hand and rub it a few times.

"Where did your chubby cheeks gone?" She smiled.

Mino was still looking at her without saying anything. But he felt her getting closer and closer. All things became black as he felt her nose bridge touching him. And so did their lips...

She... kissed him.

"I miss you... so bad.." she parted away a bit to say those things. "Will you... will you accept me back?"

Mino look straight in to her eyes without saying anything.

She let go both of her hands that cupped his cheeks, but now he cupped her cheeks with both of his hands and pulled her closer. 

"You never gone in the first place.." He closed the gap between them.

It's started as a soft peck.. and a soft kiss. But their heavy breath can't lie, they want each other..

-----------------------------

'Riingg.. ring...' a sound of phone rang in the middle of a quiet room.

"Yoboseyo", the girl answered.

"Unni! Where are you? Yeri and I will have barbecue tonight, will you join?"

"Ah Sooyoung-a.. you're done on your drama shoot?"

"Not yet, it's just we filmed near the dorm. Will you come? It's the Barbecue restaurant near the dorm."

"Yeah, see you.." She turned off the call. 

She looked a round and she was in a dark room with low purple lights around. She opened the phone and check the time.

07.00 PM

She blinked a few times to regain her consciousness. 'Ah right, i'm at Minho's..' she thought. 

She turned her body around and she found him sleeping peacefully. She smiled at her view as she put her right hand on his left cheek and poke it a few time with her finger.

"Do you miss me that much?" he said, still closing his eyes.

"Oh you're up already?" she said.

"I didn't sleep.." He answered.

"Why?"

"How can I sleep when there's a pretty girl beside me?"

She smiled at this and he opened his eyes. "I miss you..." He said, "more than you know."

He took her right hand and hold it. "Is this why you want to meet me?"

"hmm?" She felt confused.

"You said you want t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter