Meokbang

Rookies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd Person's POV

(Sorry for confusion, i think i would like to write in 3rd person POV often now. I found its easier to check the grammar with it. LOL.)
 

 

Korean Beef Restaurant

Seoul
 

"Cheerss!" The Rookies team raised their glass of Soju. And some orange juices for the minor.

"You've done great today guys! I am looking forward to be able to work with you guys in the future." said Jae Woon oppa as he sipped on his soju.

"Please eat deliciously guys!" Eunhyuk oppa also seemed to be happy.

The after party for the rookies took place in traditional Korean restaurant in Seoul. They sat on the wood floors. They sat nicely together with their groups for the first 10 minutes and exchange seats for the rest of the party.

"Hey, where are you going?" Irene asked Seulgi who stood up from her seat.

"I'm going to sit with Kei, since we want to talk about our skin product. Wae?" She answered lightly "Don't say that you are afraid to sit alone Hyuna-ya~ You are our leader not maknae. You should learn from Yeri and Joy!" said Seulgi while pointing her finger to both maknaes who sat beside the Got7 members.

"Yeah, but they are all the same age. What am I doing then, an ahjjuma sits alone while drinking soju doesn't sound nice!" Irene pleaded Seulgi while taking her hands.

"Ahjjuma... ahjjuma.. Don't act like you are THAT old. You are still young. That's why i dont do honorific with you." Seulgi said as she let go of her hands. "Just eat a lot tonight! Have fun!" she pointed out to the person that sat in front of Irene.

Damn. Why is he suddenly sitting there? Irene thought of the man whose eyes are on his phone.

Irene decided to make a wrap of beef for her self, when her phone suddenly vibrate.

Song : You did a great job.

What the heck?

Juhyuni : Why are you texting me again? 

Song : Can you just please respond me nicely?

Juhyuni : Fine. Thanks!

She put her phone on her bag after replied the text she received. She then looked straight in front of her and catch him staring at her.

"What? Now you can look at me?" She said to Mino.

He didn't reply and looked away.

"Ck. At least I'm not that disgustingly old right, that makes you won't look at me." She whispers to herself as she continue to make a wrap of beef.

"I never said that." He poured himself a drink.

"Oh, you heard me."  Irene gave him her glass, "Ya, pour me one! Since we are on a good term." She smiled.

He said nothing and poured the soju into her glass.

"Kamsahamnida~" She said and took a sip. Two sip. And three.

The silence suddenly filled the aura between them. None talk, and none look at each other.

"Ya, you want ramyeon? They said they have ramyeon here. Since, our performance was dope, our manager let us to eat it!" Nam Taehyun asked Mino.

Mino smiled and nod at him.

"I also want!" said Irene as she raised her hand and smiled.

Every eyes on the table are looking at her.

"Since when you are so hyper, Nuna?" Taehyun asked her. "Alright, one bowl for you!"

"Wohooo!" she smiled brightly.

"You must be drunk." Mino said in a whisper.

"Eh, you talk! You can talk?" she widened her eyes and smiled.

Mino just stared at her in disbelief. 

"Don't pour her another drink, that's the first stage of her drunk. She can't drink." Wendy shouted from the corner of the table. "But, don't worry she will be sober in no time."

Sigh.

"Ramyeon is coming!" Taehyun shouted and was receiving responds from the other rookies "Wohooo!"

"Bon Appetite! " Irene hold her chopstick in her right hand and her spoon in her left hand. She began to eat the ramyeon.

"Since when you eat ramyeon?" Mino suddenly talked to her.

She sipped on the soup and looking at him. "Who said i don't?"

"But you didn't!" Mino answered.

"Don't act like you know me, sir. I am so in love with ramyeon." she took another bite of ramyeon and smiled at him.

She finished a bowl of ramyeon in no time. She took her glass and poured herself another soju. But someone was fast enough to take the soju bottle from her hand. "No more drink young lady."

"Ah, Mino yaa~ just a sip will be ok!" She pleaded.

"Nah, you drunk." He put the bottle besides him and poured her mineral water instead.

"Drink that, not this."

She answered him with a nod. He didn't realize that the rest of were looking at him.

After a few minutes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter