Gayo Daejun (Part 3)

Rookies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SBS Building

Was I sleep the whole performance? Why is it done already? Irene thought as they enter the stage for the ending greeting. All of the performances gathered to greet fans one last time before the event done.

I feel like a zombie walking around these people. I don't know what to do and just clap and smiling for everyone. I am not even happy. I am really really confused, sad, and all awkward feeling mixed becomes one.

"Hyun-a, they are behind us." Seulgi patted Irene's shoulder which brought her back to earth.

"Who?" She asked.

"Winner..." She whispered to her ear. 

Irene awkwardly looking at her back and saw Seunghoon clapping happily like a seaguls finding a fish and look away.

"He's here too."

Irene saw him walking around with camera in his hand. and start taking pictures of people at the back. She lost on her thought as she didn't realize all artist started to walk around to greet fans.

"Unni!" Rose from Blackpink greeted her.

"Oh annyeong!"

Red Velvet now are friends with them, Blackpink, the only girlgroup from YG. The two groups, along with Twice, naturally become close friends as they have this "hard to approach" image because they are from the big companies. They have been friends for a year now and often to go out for dinner together. 

"Where's Jennie?" Irene asked Rose as she came to hug Yeri.

"She's with Sunmi-sunbaenim" Rose answered as she continued hugging Yeri.

Feeling awkward suddenly she kept silent as the other members began chatting.

"Unni, annyeonghaseo!" Lisa came to approached her as she bow 90 degrees at her.

"Oh annyeong. Jjaljineseo?"

"Yes, i am alright unni. Oh my God, your hand is so cold. How are you unni?" Lisa said as she hold Irene's right hand and all of them started to walk around following Twice infront of them.

"I am good too."

"Uhm, do you have any plan after the event unni?"

"I think no, why?"

"Do you want to join our dinner?"

"Well, i will have to ask my members too if they have any plan."

"Oh no, its only you."

"What do you mean?"

"Ah no, i mean yes you can go ahead ask your members." She smiled at Irene awkwardly.

"Where's your other members?" Irene asked as she looked around.

"Oh they are infront!" She pointed at Blackpink who take photos in the stage in front of her.

"Lisa! Come here we are taking group photos!" Feeling awkward as ever Lisa run towards her members.

Oh . Irene suddenly stopped her step. Guess who taking Blackpink's group photo? No other than long-red-robe guy who brought his camera everywhere.

Okay calm down Irene. She thought.

"One two three cheese!" Jisoo screamed to her members.

"Leek et behen yeee! (Look at behind youuuu!)" Jennie managed to say between her smiley face.

He nodded his head and walked away. 

"Why did he walk away damnit!" Jennie said to Jisoo. Both run away forwards and greeted their fans.

"Unnie come here quickly!" Lisa said to Irene.

"Why are they so excited omg" Joy laughed at the hyperactive Blackpink.

Both group continued to walk around together with Sunmi at the back who was talking with Wendy.

"Guys, Lisa asking me if we have time for dinner after this?" Irene asked her members.

"Yeah, that's cool." Seulgi answered.

 "I'm in!" Wendy answered from far behind which starled Sunmi.  

"Sorry i can't go, unni. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter