Worth It

Rookies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Music Bank
KBS, Seoul

"Okay, please stand by all! The first one will be Blackpink for a comeback, and the next one is-" the voice of PD-nim was heard through the Music Bank's backstage hallway as she read the performance schedule.

With casual white t-shirt and blue jeans Irene too stood around her. Together with all Red Velvet's members with the same costume, they will perform Gee on Music Bank special today. It's been a long time since the last time she was at the back stage, since they had no comeback this season.

Her memories brought back to the last time she was on a Backstage. She met Mino after such a long time. That awkward encounter, and the very annoying dinner they had that day replayed through her mind like slide show. And look where was she now.

She looked to her far left and found Blackpink members give her a wave and she smiled and waved back.

She then saw Lisa mouthed something.

"What?" She said as she raised one of her eyebrows.

'Mi' Lisa mouthed.

"Mi?" Irene repeated

'No' Lisa mouthed again.

"No?" Irene said. 'Mino?' This time she mouthed the word to Lisa as she got what she meant.

Lisa nodded hysterically and continue, 'will come here' she mouthed.

Irene only blinked a few times and mouthed, 'Why?'

'For us...' Lisa mouthed as she pointed at her self and Jennie. 'Support' she continued.

"Ah okay.." Irene said as she made and okay with her hand gesture.

She looked back at the PD-nim, but her mind flew around..

'He will come here. Why didn't he tell me earlier? I'm also at the MuBank, i told him already.' She thought.

'Well, it's for Blackpink, maybe the management asked him to?'

'Wait, he should be notified before hand for schedule, so he knew it.'

'Or will he come by himself? Did he not care about me?'

'We haven't even meet in these past two weeks. Is he avoiding me now? He's been in the Philippines for a week, and when he comeback i was in the US for a week. Is he not missing me at all?"

She walked back together with her members, with her mind still debating on why Mino didn't tell her. She couldn't hear on what Yeri talk about during the time they walk. She kept her head down and biting her nail and debating whether she should give Mino a call or not.

'No i shouldn't. I'm not that clingy kind of person' she thought as she sat down on the sofa of waiting room.

Her thought was interrupted as her manager unni called her name.

"Irene, this is for you.." Manager unni hand out a flower bouquet.

'My super rookie, fighting! I miss you!' The words was written in the flowers' card.

"Super rookie?" Irene repeated.

"What's that?" Joy asked as she took the card from Irene.

"Super rookie?" Seulgi read the word. "Why are you a super rookie? We've been here for 4 years."

"No stupid, it means Irene is his or her super rookie. Who's that from?" Wendy asked.

"No name.." Joy said as she flipped the card back and forth.

"Anyone call you a super rookie?" Wendy asked back and took the card from Joy.

"No..." Irene answered.

"Wait, isn't Super Rookie is our group name back then? When we did collaboration?" Seulgi realized.

"Oh right!" Joy also remember, "Maybe it's your couple back then unni?"

"My couple?" Irene said.

"Eiiiii you cheesy bastard....

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter