Forgiveness

Rookies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

February 2018

Starbucks Gangnam

 

"We meet again?" somebody said as he sat down in front of a girl.

She looked up and saw the man, "What do you want Gaho-ssi?"

"How are you?" He asked her.

"I'm good. You?" She answered with a bored tone.

"I'm good too thanks." He smiled.

"Why are you sitting here?" She answer lazily as looked away at her phone, avoiding eye contact with him.

"Just because.." He answered.

She didn't answer back and so did he. Both of them kept silent until the bartenders call their name to get their coffee.

"Pleasure to meet you here, now, good bye.." she said as she stepped away.

"Wait a sec..." He called.

She stopped in front of the door and looking back at him, "What?"

He came closer to her and asked, "Can we talk for a second?"

"No, I'm busy." She pushed the door open and took one step.

"I'm going to the army.." was all he said.

She looked back at him and stay still for a sec.

-------------------------------------------------------

Han River

"What do you want?" the girl said. "And why should we use your car instead of mine?" Both of them now were inside G-dragon's Lamborghini that parked in Han River's edge.

"I want to tell you properly that i'm going to the army next month." 

The girl was shock at the sudden enlistment, "Isn't next month is too fast?"

"Caring for me now?" He teased.

"No, i mean.." She looked away and said, "Whatever.."

"I come here to apologize." He said.

"For what?" She sipped at her coffee.

"For hurting you in the past.. for everything that happened between us."

"Yeah, i never think about that anymore." She looked outside the car's window and avoiding his face.

"But it impact you terribly, Taeyeon-a. I'm sorry."

She looked at him and said, "Why do you think so, Jiyong-ssi?"

"Because you blocked your kids to meet mine right? You don't want the past to repeat it self?"

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Minho, one of my kids, really love someone from SM. Her name is Juhyun, i know its not Seohyun for sure. The one in Red Velvet."

Taeyeon kept silent and looked at Jiyong.

"Why did you do that? It's me who's at fault. Don't blame him." He said.

"You guys are all the same. YG is a place full of toxic." She said.

"I'm sorry okay. I apologize." He said. "I hope you wont drag him in our drama, they are grown ups people. They have their own consequences in their love story. Just like how we both face our problem. As a sunbae, isn't it your place to support them?"

"As a sunbae, isn't it my place to tell her about right and wrong?"

"But as a sunbae, you can't control their life, they are human just like us." He said. "A failure is meant for learning. We can't be always success in life right? You have been though our relationship problem, now you and I both have  learn our own mistakes, don't blame the relationship, don't blame the love. It's us, Taeyeon-a. We were too young, and I was so immature at that time too. But, just so you know, this maybe sounds very fckboy like but.. i never ever forget you all of this time."

"Bull sir. I know you've been with Nana Komatsu and Jooyeon too right. I don't want to hear it anymore. I'm sick of it. If you're done i will go back to take my car."

He grabbed her hand and said, "Wait.." calmly.

"I know, a romantic relationship between us maybe over. and won't probably happen in the future. But what i want you to know is that, you are here too." He put his right hand on his chest, "Somewhere in my heart and i can't completely forget you. I've been haunted with my own feeling for being so stupid for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter