Epilogue : Super Rookies

Rookies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SM Entertainment Office

Practice Room

5 girls were seen practicing their song in SM's Practice Room. 

"Annyeonghaseo sunbaenim!" a bunch of girls and boys greets them as they approached Red Velvet in the room.

"Anyyeong!" The girls answered.

"We are from SM Rookies. Today is our first day of Office Tour. Please help us in the future!" One of the girls spoke as their representative.

"Aigoo.. You guys are so cute! We were once an SM Rookies too. So please do your best okay!" said Seulgi.

"Ne!" Said the SM Rookies.

All of the trainees left the room as the bowed to their senior. Irene smiled at them as she feel she's a senior singer now.

It's been a long time for her to come to the practice room, she's very fascinated by it as she keeps smiling the whole time. 

"Unnie, you will come with Mino tonight?" Wendy asked.

"I don't know.. well.. maybe yes.. Or i can just join you guys a long.. You can pick me up right? We then go to the salon together." Irene answered.

"That's a good idea! I will join you guys too!" Yeri said.

"Why don't you join Joy instead?" Wendy raised her tone. "It's been a long time for me to have a nice drive with her."

"Joy is with Sungjae oppa! I don't want to become the third wheel. And, its also will be my first time to have a quality time with Irene unnie too! Since she's married she hardly have time for us. And she's been on hiatus for so long.." Yeri said as she hold Irene's hand.

"Yayaya.. We will go together alright.." Seulgi cut them. "We have to thankful for Taeyeon unnie that she has given us this opportunity to come together and sing. We have been busy with our solos these days, just come together as what we did before.. Geez.. 10 years already? Are you kidding me.." Seulgi sigh.

"We have come so far right?" Joy smiled as she hugged Seulgi from behind.

"Yeah.. We did super rookies 10 years a go, and now people are bowing to us and call us sunbaenim. I still can't believe it.." Wendy said.

"I also still cant believe that you are married too unnie.." Joy said as she moved to Irene and hugged her from behind.

"Well.. I didn't expect that too.." Irene slightly smiled.

"Eh, when will your husband's new variety show air?" Seulgi asked.

"It will be airing tonight, we can watch it after the wedding." Irene chuckled remembering that her husband signed up for a new variety show.

"Was he okay tho?" Wendy asked.

"He did good and will be fine." Irene chuckled. "He was a super rookies. He will be a super rookies one more time.."

-

Imperial Palace Hotel

Irene was waiting for her husband to come to the wedding hall. They came separately as she came straight from practicing to the salon and to the wedding event with her girls.

The Red Velvet sat together in a big round table. Irene looked around and thought, "Ah, they have come so far. Look at this room now".

She looked at the big flowers crafting the groom's and bride's initial name 'J & T'.

The bride walked in with her dad hand in hand. The groom was already in front of the priest as he shed a tear looking at his beautiful wife walked in the aisle.

"Do you, Kwon Jiyong, accept Kim Taeyeon as your wife in both happy and bad situation?" The priest asked.

"Yes i do.." Kwon Jiyong answered as he shed another tears.

"Do you, Kim Taeyeon, accept Kwon Jiyong as your husband in both happy and bad situation?"

"Yes, of course i do.." Taeyeon answered.

"Now i declare that you are both husband and wife.." The priest declared.

Both the groom and the bride kissed each other and the sound of people's applause can be heard through. None ever think that these both leaders of National Groups even know each other, moreover married each other.

Irene too shed tears as she knew what they both has been through. Just when she reach for another tissue, a hand reached to her cheeks to shed her tears.

"Happy tears?" The man said.

Irene smiled and hug her husband, "What takes you so long Ho-ya?" she still called him that nickname sometimes.

"Sorry, the kids was crying so hard.. They are okay now, mom is in our house.." Mino answered.

She smiled and he also return the same smile.

The Red Velvet then came to the front stage and give their gift song. Taeyeon personally asked the girls to sing her wedding song as they are forever her fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter