15 - Over

Rookies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Winner’s Dorm

Hangang, Seoul

 

Mino couldn’t care less to take the Manager’s car when he was eating at the restaurant besides their dorm. He knew exactly that his manager would be there after taking them home.

“Lemme take the car” He said to him.

“What happened?” His Manager, Mr. Choi asked as he sipped his cup of tea.

“Cut the crap! Just give me the damn key!” He shouted.

His manager was somewhat closed to him, and he gave the key easily to him. “Just don’t make any scra….” He had not finished his words, yet Mino was out of his sight.

Mr. Choi took another sipped as the other Winner’s members run towards him.

“What are you guys up to again?” He asked Seungyeon.

“The car….” Seung yeon said to him.

“Mino took it already.” He looked at both Seungyeon and Seunghoon. “Just what exactly happ….” He was cut with a loud honk outside the restaurant.

“Get in!” Jinwoo suddenly come outside a car’s window.

“What the….” Hoonie nearly cursed at the sight he saw.

“I will explain it later! Now get in!” Taehyun shouted at both of his hyungs. “Bye Mr. Choi. We will be back as soon as possible!” and with that they got in the car and followed Mino.

---------------

“Who’s car is it?” Seungyoon asked.

“Ah… It’s the noona’s car. She lives a floor below us. Taehyun use his charm on her.” Jinwoo smirked.

“I see..”

“But, what exactly happened actually? I just followed you guys as soon as I heard Mino’s shouted through the dorm.

“I don’t know exactly tho. But I am sure, it’s his girlfriend. Who ever she is.” Seunghoon said as he dialed Mino’s number.

“Minoya, eodiya?” he asked as soon as Mino answered the phone.

“FNC…”

“Mwo? What are you… yoboseo… yoboseo?” Mino hung up the call.

“Where should I go?” Jinwoo asked.

“FNC.” Seunghoon answered shortly.

“Mwo?!” was all the members could responded.

 

-------------

 

FNC Entertainment.

 

“Good evening sir, how may I help you?” the receptionist greeted Mino nicely.

“Jaejin hyung. Where is he?” He asked out of breath.

“Ne?” The receptionist seemed confused.

“Jaejin hyung. Lee Jae Jin! FT Island’s Lee Jae Jin, where the heck is he now?!” He shouted at the receptionist.

“What is happening here? I heard you mention FT Island.” The leader of FT Island, Lee Hongki came out from the entrance door.

“Oh, Hongki hyung.” Mino greeted.

“Oh, what happens?” He asked curiously.

“Jaejin hyung, where is he?” He widened his eyes towards him.

“Calm down first, I need you to tell me what happened Minoya.”

He told him what happened and how he knew it was Jaejin, and it hit him.

“.” Lee Hongki gasped.

“Waeyo?” Mino was taken a back with his word.

“He was actually drinking with me a little. I hope he is not that drunk, because its only…” he looked at his watch, “, its 10 pm already. Lemme take you to his apartment. I know where it is.”

With that Hongki joined Mino in his car and went straight to the address Hongki’s mentioned. At the same time, another car arrived at the parking lot.

“Isn’t that Mino? It’s our car right? The one that passed us earlier?” Seungyeon asked.

“Its looks like it is.” Taehyun answered.

Without them knowing, Jinwoo was out of the car and heading to the receptionist. With his be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter