Gayo Daejun (Part 1 - 2)

Rookies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul - December 2017

'Days passed by.. Months.. and Seasons.. It's 2017 going to 2018 now, a lot of things happened since that day. The day I left him. I closed my instagram account, i deleted all the conversation, i blocked his number. And nothing about him left behind.

Wendy's been a broken hearted girl with Nam Tae-hyun leaving her, and Winner. What breaks her more? He hung out with no other than fellow SM, Sulli. Well, it's okay to hang out with her, but not after these stuffs going on. That's not my problem anyway. What's my problem is, she becomes thinner day by day. The fluffiness of her is gone, and i miss it.'

Irene has been writing in her diary for months now. She keeps tracks about everything, and made sure.... he didn't approach her. Just like what Taeyeon said to her.

"Taeyeon-unni was right. YGs always a bad influence. Wendy should have listen to her before, but she didn't. I can't bear seeing Wendy getting thinner and thinner day by day." She let a sigh.

'but i miss him too', she ends her diary.

She opens the pages prior to her current one, the last time she wrote his name on her diary.

'May 15th, 2016

Things got awkward! We and Winner are chosen to attend Korean Brand & Entertainment Expo in China. We met, we finally met after months. And ignore him completely.

Wendy was the only one noticing it, even at the airport, when the fancam of us surfaces.

I was very confused whether he will greet me or not. Or Should i greet him first. Or just pretending that i didnt see him? How he keeps looking at me when i passed by? How should i react to that?

I ignore his calls and text and i completely blocked him. I feel bad. and I am desperate to call him.. But i cant, since i made a promise with Unni.'

"Gosh, i miss him. I miss him so much!" She said as she close her diary.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Red Velvet Dorm

Dinner Time

 

"Are you really okay to attend the Gayo Daejun, Yerim?" Seulgi asked her maknae.

"Yeah i'm okay.." she answered slowly. 

"Is your voice okay, Seungwan?" Seulgi asked Wendy.

"It's cracked but i am alright." Wendy answered.

"Don;t you want to ask about me?" Joy asked.

"I know you are alright." Seulgi answered and drop her spoon on the table.

"Hyun-a! you've been stiring the soup for 10 minutes, just let it boiled and come sit with us!" Seulgi said to Irene.

"Oh~ Arasseo!" She come to the dinning table and sit besides Seulgi.

"And you, are you going to be alright too?" She asked.

"Me? What about me?" Irene asked her back.

"SBS Gayo Daejun! You know... He will come too.." suddenly all the eyes were looking at me.

"Ah.. Him..." Irene kept silent for a while. "I'm okay.." she smiled at her.

 

------------------------------------------

 

SBS Gayo Daejun

Seoul

Today is the day, the day that i will finally meet him again after all of this months and years. What will i do if i passed by him? 

Irene was on deep tought as their car entered the SBS building. She didn't realize that the door car is slightly open.

"Irene, mwohae? Come we have to enter the red carpet" Wendy said.

"Oh..." She nodded her head and heads to the red carpet.

Yes, i am now Irene. I have to behave, i shouldn't let my thought handle my facial expression. No worry Juhyun. 

"Red Velvet is coming! Please welcome Red Velvet!" The MC welcome Red Velvet as they arrived at the Red Carpet's photobooth.

Just smile. And all done! 

"Kamsahamnida!" Red Velvet greets the reporters as she are done with the photo session.

"Ne, please come in! Aigoo, uri Winner is also arrive!" said the MC.

Hearing the name being mentioned, Irene stopped her step and froze a little.

"Are you okay?" Seulgi asked her as she hold her hand.

"I'm okay..." Irene answered and let a sigh.

"You don't look okay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter