Trainee

Rookies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul - 2009

 

"Ya! Why are you here?" Bae Juhyun, a trainee of SM Entertainment, was heading up to the study-room near her company.

"Ah, Nuna!" He waved his hand at her. "I am heading up to the study-room as usual. You just back from training?"

She nodded her head and smile at her study-mate. "I've told you to not to call me Nuna! I feel old! Hyuna! Call me that!"

"How can I call you by your name, Nuna?" He stopped to wait for Juhyun to catch him up.

"Just pretend that it's a mixture of Ju HYUN-Nuna. You can shorten it as HyuNa!" She smiled at him.

"Ne arassoyo" He smiled and continue, "Are you going to the study room?" He asked her and she answered with a nod.

"Aren't you tired?"

"Minho-ya! Why you ask such an obvious question? Of course I am! Daegu is 4 hours long drive from here you know!"

"I know, thats why i told you to came for training once a week." He looked at her with a concerned face.

"This company isn't yours you know! I also have some photoshots in the weekend" She laughed. "I will move to Seoul once i graduate from high school."

"Really?" He widened his eyes.

"Yeah, so you also have to do your best on your training! So we can meet someday on stage!" She smiled and continue to walk.

She turned her body and found the chubby boy stopped walking and just stood there like a mannequin, "Ho-ya! Why do you stop walking? Come on quickly! I will buy your favorite ramyeon!"

 

------------------------------

Red Velvet's Dorm

Seoul

 

"Ho-ya!" Irene woke up from her sleep.

"Gosh, it was a dream." She rubbed her face and reached her phone to check the time. 2 AM. It's still a dawn like usual.

She took her phone and heading up to the living room. No veranda anymore today, it's so cold outside. She the living room's lamp and sat on the sofa. She stayed quiet and do nothing. She kept thinking about the dinner date she had earlier with Mino.

 

5 hours prior - 8.30 PM

My Noodle Restaurant

Itaewon, Seoul

Irene looked at her phone and the phone on the table in disbelief. Her eyes widened and hang open. She was really shock to found out that the stalker was indeed Mino, Song Mino, Winner's Mino.

"Sorry for keep you waiting." The man who's been filling Irene's thought came in in no time.

Irene tried to maintain her poker face as nothing happened and hold her phone on beneath the table.

"I... It's ok." She answered nervously.

He smiled and took his phone. Seems like he is checking my message, Irene thought. And it's seemed to be true. The phone in her hand suddenly vibrate as Mino put down his on the table.

"So..." He started, "Are we done now? As you seems to finish your bowl already."

"Oh, yeah. We should, uhm... go home. Yeah right." She put her phone to her bag without him noticing.

"Ah, Irene Nuna." He called her.

"Ne?"

"May I ask for your contact?"

Dude, you have mine already right? she thought. "S.. Sure. What's your Line ID?"

"I don't use Line, I use Kakao." He smiled.

Booo, you liar Mino-ya!

"Oh ok, you can add my Kakao. Its juhyun91." She said out loud as she was not afraid anymore revealing her personal contact.

"Done, i added you, Nuna. Hope we can keep in contact!" He said.

 

Red Velvet's Dorm - 2 AM

Seoul

 

She checked her phone and opening up the unread message form the stalker, or she now called him as Mino.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter