Care

Rookies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LONG TIME NO SEE GUYS! Sorry it took me a really long time to update. I was busy with my final project and i got a writer block. But here is my gift for you, two long updates in a week! Sorry i cannot reply your comment one by one. >.<

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

Ah, and thank you dcyifan for the idea! lol..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Winner’s Dorm

Hangang

 

“So, who is it again?” Seungyeon asked his groups’ famous rapper who’s right now standing infront of him. The other Winner’s members also looked blank af when they saw the companion that Mino’s brought a long with him.

“Annyeonghaseo, Irene-imnida.” She said as she bowed 90 degress.

“So, is this your girlfri….” Mino closed Seunghoon’s mouth with one of his hands. “Hahahahaha….” He laughed awkwardly.

“So…Uhm… Why are you here again, uhm.. Miss Irene?” Seungyeon tried to be cool.

“I cannot go to dorm now. I just felt that I’m not ready.” She answered.

“Can we just put the question aside? It’s pretty late now. Can we just sleep and Hyu-I meant Irene-ssi must be tired. Let’s talk again tomorrow.” Mino told s. The members nodded their head as the walk away from the entrance door.

“Uhm.. Nam Taehyun-ssi….” Irene called.

“Ne? Me?” He asked as he pointing at himself.

“Can you tell Wendy that I am here? My phone fell earlier and it broke now. I don’t want them to worry about me.”

“Wen.. What are you talking about Irene-ssi? Hahaha…” He blabbered awkwardly.

“Wendy. Son Wendy. Aren’t you guys dating each other now?” Irene asked innocently.

“MWOOO?” was the responds of other Winner’s members. They all looked at Taehyun at the same time while Nam Taehyun face-palmed himself. And Irene, well, looking like a lost puppy.

-----------------------

“Sleep here tonight. Taehyun told Wendy already. She made an excuse to your manager and he bought it. You are save now here. Just sleep, ok?” Mino stood near his bed –that’s now used by Irene to sleep.

“Where are you going to sleep?” She asked as she covered herself with his blanket.

“The boys will sleep in Taehyun’s room now. He needs to tell a long story to us.”

“Minoya…” She called him as he reached the door knob.

“Using banmal now huh? Feel close already?” he faced her.

She smiled and said, “Thank you.”

“Youre very welcome.” He answered as he held the door knob.

“Wait….” She called him again and he stopped his action. “Don’t you questioned why did I called you?”

He kept silent and thought a little bit.

“Don’t you miss me?” She asked.

Dugun… Dugun… The room felt so quiet. All Mino could hear was his own heartbeat.

 “Why don’t you call me?” She looked straight in his eyes. “It’s been three weeks.”

“I was busy.” He said, taken a back at her question he answered without thinking. He had prepared the answered for a long time, just in case Hyun text him.

“So, you confirm it already now, Mr. Song?” Irene smiled at him. Mino’s eyes widened. He didn’t realize that. He forgot his own character as Mr. Song, the stalker infront of her. It’s not a damn text message. She was real now, right in front of him.

“I know it’s you Mino-ssi. You don’t need to hide it.” She said.

“Are you… are you angry at me? Do you hate it?” He said.

She shake her head a no. “If I am angry, or I hate that the fact it was you, I wouldn’t have called you.”

“Wh…” He tried to say something.

“Good night Mino-ssi. Please turn off the light.” She said as she covered herself with the blanket that smelled like a red velvet. She liked it. And it made him smiled. He would make sure that he would never wash it. /like seriously?/

--------------------------

Irene woke up with a backpain. The sun had already shone through the bedroom’s window. It’s been forever since she woke up that late. 9 am, was the clock showed. She then realized that she wasn’t in her room.  A black blanket, two different beds across each other, and a bunch of men’s jackets were hung around the room. Ah, it’s Winner’s dorm, she thought.

She got up from the bed and heading up to the kitchen. Why is it so quiet? She thought.

She found a small note on the coffee table.

‘Good morning! Had a good sleep last night? Sorry that you have to use my smelly blanket last night. I have prepared a breakfast for you. Just a simp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter