Reason

Rookies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SM Entertainment Office's Canteen

Cheongdam-dong, Apgunjeong-dong, Gangnam District

 

"No! Not YG! Never. Ever. Date. YG's. I said NO!" Taeyeon looked straigth into Irene's eyes.

"Wh... What's wrong unni?" She asked her.

"YG people are just... Argh!" She leaned her back to her chair as her face showed a somewhat angry looked. "Come to my dorm today at 8. My members have schedule, so it will be better to tell you there."

 

----------------------------

 

SNSD's Dorm

Cheongdam-dong

8 PM

 

"What's wrong unni?" Irene sat down on the white sofa in her sunbae's dorm.

"No, not there, come in to my room. We put one cctv here, i don't want SM thinks i scold you." She told her to stand up and follow her to her room.

"Will you scold me?" Irene felt scared but followed her anyway.

"Look here young lady. YG is a bunch of jerk's place. You know their color is different from us." Taeyeon who's standing up the whole time now looked straight into her hoobae's eyes. Just like how a teacher mentoring her students.

"But..." Irene tried to explain.

"No buts. Listen to me!" She raised her tone.

"Anyone Juhyun, anyone! You can date anyone but YGs!" She took a deep breath and continued, "YG has a different color and perspective than us. They are dark, they are too free, they are bad influence, they , they are just a bunch of jerk!" She started to get angry.

"Unni...."

"Dont cut me! Listen, YG is a hiphop company, you can look how free their friendships are. And we? Who we are? We are the pure one. Don't let those jerks step on you young lady. No!"

"What are you talking about unni?"

"They are just playing on you. Those boys from YG do not deserve us. If you are ready to date them, don't come and cry if they broke your heart!"

"Unni..." She called her.

Both of them fell in a silence. Irene looked around Taeyeon's room and found a bright yellow crown light stick lied on top corner of her wardrobe. It seemed to be hidden, but the color was catching Irene eyes in the middle of the blue room of hers.

"Did someone.... did someone from YG broke your heart?" She asked Taeyeon suddenly.

---------------------------

Red Velvet's Dorm

Seoul

10 PM

Irene just sat there looking up at the dark sky as she recalled on what her sunbae told her a few days ago. She used to see the cheerful side of her and suddenly she saw that crazy part of her. It was new. Taeyeon never been like that before.

Moreover to that, Irene just didn't believe on what happened a few nights prior. The so-called-stalker of her just broke of their relationship without any explanation. Busy? Yeah, Mr. Song. You are busy!

She scrolled up through his instagram and found out that he updated a lot of photos and yet didn't give her any explanation. I know you are busy with those tour, but what's so hard about a little message of explanation?

"Another lonely night you have, Juhyuni?"

Irene looked up at the girl who brought her a can of beer and sat besides her in the veranda.

"You finally touch the beer cans do you?" Irene smiled at Wendy.

"Just to accompany little ms. bae." She looked at her and smiled. "What happened?"

"Just as expected you will ask me this." She opened up her can and took a sipped.

"Tell me now, Yeri is studying and Seulgi is currently helping her. Joy is..... well on the phone with her hubby so they wont listen to us. Now tell me."

"Yeah, i guess this is the time to finally tell you what happened this past three months." She took a deep breath and looked at the confused face of Wendy. She told her everything.

"What? So you've been texting and calling him this whole time?" She raised her tone.

"SHUT UP YOU AHJUMMAS, YOUR LITTLE YERI IS STUDYING!" Seulgi shouted at both girls from her room.

"Aish, Seulgi and that temper of hers. ck." Irene took a sipped at her beer.

"Don't change the topic, answer me." Wendy asked.

"What answer? I explained it to you already. Everything!"

"So why did you feel sad this time? You got into a fight?"

"Well, he was suddenly broke up our relationship. HA! It's not like we are dating or something tho."

"I'm glad you didn't date him."

"Impossible, he didn't know that i already know."

"Aigoo.. What a complicated relationship that you have." Wendy said as she took a sipped on her beer.

"Moreover, Taeyeon unni prevents me to date him. YGs especially."

"What, waeyo?" She widened her eyes.

"Well, she told me it's not a good t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter