Nuna

Rookies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's POV

 

SBS Office

Seoul

"Annyeonghaseo, Got7-imnida." I saw Jaebum said as he stood up from his seat.

"Annyeonghaseo, Lovelyz-imnida" I guess she is the leader, Soo Jung.

"Annyeonghaseo, Winner-imnida" this one is Kang Seung-yeon right from superstar K2?

Ah, my turn! "Annyeonghaseo, Red Velvet-imnida"

Well, we made it here in SBS. Guess we will have collaboration with these people.

 

"All right, so this is the material you have to prepare. 2 weeks from now, you guys are gonna performe in Inkigayo special. So I hope you can get along well. " said Mr. Kang the director of Inkigayo.

I read through the paper correctly. There will be collaboration of Got7 and Winner, and our group with Lovelyz. And then..... ah, couple dance. Ck. It's bad. I hope we wont get bashed.

"Irene-unni, we are gonna dance together! Can i ask your number or kakao ID? just in case I need to contact you." Soojung said.

"Oh, okay!" Yay, i got a new friend!

I was happy for one second, and i feel a 'stab' feeling. The feels of someone looking at me.  I look around and found none focus on me. Stalker.

"Uhm, can you just give me your ID first? I will contact you later on. I got no data. Silly me!" I said as i laugh awkwardly. There's no way i will talk about my number and ID publicly. I mean, there's alot of people here. 

"Oh, sure. You can add me, its babysouljung." she said while smiling.

"I will add you later on. thank you Soojung! By the way, you can call me Juhyuni. The girls usually call me that, It's a mixture of Juhyun-unni, because i kind of don't like to be called unni. I feel so old." I laugh awkwardly. Again.

"hahahaha.. Unni, you are only a year older than me, why you feel so old? Basically we are a kind of same age."

"That's it, just call me Juhyuni." I smile at her and she smiled back.

The girls are starting to get a long well. We are discussing our project together and brainstorming our ideas for the dance. Been an hour discussing and we feel so tired discussing.

I got up from my chair and said, "Anyone wants water?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter