Take 36 : Episode 10.0

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  We Got Married 

  Take 36 : Episode 10.0 

 

 

Baekhyun can feels his face burns, well... not that kind of burn but, the kind of burn when you’re feeling shy or flustered. Thanks to this big calming hand on his lower back that seems doing a very good job by silently protecting him and guarding him in the middle of the mess of people that scattered around during the beach festival.

This is not dark yet, but the amount of people in this festival really unexpectedly crowded. There many people from every places and countries coming over here, seems enjoying the festival and everything’s that they’re offered here. There a few of Koreans too which they recognize Chanyeol and Baekhyun right away and asking them for some photo or signed. Well, as you know for Baekhyun, he always did everything he can to please his fans but not for Chanyeol. He politely rejected the requests and telling them that he needs some private time with his husband. And Baekhyun definitely not blushing after hearing that.

“Can we have some foods, Giant?” Baekhyun eyes already on a food stand that not far away from them.

Shrugging, Chanyeol urged Baekhyun to keep moving. “Aren’t you full already? You’ve just eating that big pot of red fish and a bowl of dried nori.”

Baekhyun shook his head. “Nah. That’s nothing. I haven’t eating that much back in Korea.” He grunts then added with a whiny tone on it. “They told me to diet!”

Chanyeol glanced at him for awhile then shaking his head, amused. “But, they’re right though.” He said flatly. “You’re kinda... heavy.”

Baekhyun’s ears quick to catch the last words. His eyes twitch at the mention of his body proportion. He quickly turn around and ready to bite Chanyeol’s arm off, but the taller quick to avoid him and moving a few feet away from him with a stupid grin attached on his handsome.

“Geez, no need to hype up about it, midget.” He laughs. “Let’s go get your little tummy some food before you eat me as your dinner.”

Cue for the red blushing boy Byun Baekhyun.

Grumbling to himself, Baekhyun turns around and start walking away without waiting for the tall lanky giant to follow him.

“Wait! Are you mad?!”

 

---

 

Chanyeol swear, it’s some kind of thrilled movie watching at how they way Baekhyun gulping all the food down his throat within a few minutes without any difficulties. He still can’t completely understand at how his virtual husband transformation from a cute little midget to a food monster in a blink of an eye. It definitely scares Chanyeol.

And of course, Baekhyun would be careless with his surrounding with he meets his favorite things in the world. Food.

“Uh... maybe you can slow down?” He took the chicken stick away from his little husband hand and placed it back on the plate (far away from that little monster). “You looks like you haven’t eat for years.” He added as he offers Baekhyun a glass of water which the latter took it gratefully.

Baekhyun showing him a cute smile with cheeks full of foods. “Sorry! They’re just sooooooooo delicious!” He beamed.

Chanyeol sighed. “But the foods... they’re not going to run away, you know?”

Baekhyun only giggled sheepishly with another chicken stick near his mouth.

“Uh... my giant wanna some?”

Let’s just say, Chanyeol learned some lesson that day.

 

---

 

“Come on! They told us there will be a music festival too! We’re going to be late if you’re not hurry!” Baekhyun said, dragging Chanyeol along the way.

Chanyeol scoffs. Oh yeah, thanks to a little midget who still asked for another menu even after he almost order everythings in that place if Chanyeol and the cameraman didn’t stop him from doing so. And that’s definitely Chanyeol’s fault that they’re almost late for the next show.

“Giant! Come on! Faster!” Baekhyun whines. He almost crying because turns out that Chanyeol is much stronger than him (of course) and Baekhyun can heard his favorite song already playing from a far.

Chanyeol sighed. Faster. Faster. He didn’t like it when people ordering him like that. “They show just started. No need to hurry.”

“But they’re playing my favorite song!” He grunts, still walking but faster than before.

Chanyeol didn’t retort immediately this time. He let Baekhyun drag him along the way. He just silently watching the smaller back from behind while trying to hear his cute whines and grumbles for not getting there on time. And also a few curse here and there for Chanyeol, because according to Baekhyun, Chanyeol wasting too much time in that food stand.

“So... do you like Charlie Puth?”

Baekhyun seemed to hear him and shakes his head as an answer. “Nope. I love Justin Bieber.”

“But isn’t this song your favorite?”

“Of course it is. Love Yourself is my eargasm. Justin’s voice really sounds soft in this song.” The midget stated happily. “Oh and the guitar too. He’s really-“

“But this is not Justin’s song, Midget.” Chanyeol’s deep voice cut him off.

Huh?

This time Chanyeol move to walk beside the smaller and linked their hands properly with each other. He turns to show a mocking smile at the confused midget beside him before saying in hushed voice. “This is Charlie Puth’s song, babe. One call away.”

Baekhyun blinked. It took some time before the realization come hit him hard.

Okay you stupid little brain! That’s not Justinnieeee! That’s Charlieeee!!!! Gosh! Stop making fun of yourself, will ya?! Baekhyun bitterly thought to himself, face getting red every seconds passed.

He shoot Chanyeol a dark looks before he turn his face away. Far away from Chanyeol’s stupid face!

“Geez, of course I know it. It’s not like I don’t know this song.” The midget tried to sound nonchalant.

Chanyeol smirked, looking at the flushed mochi cheeks the other has on proudly. “Yeah. Yeah. Of course you know.”

 

---

 

It’s the third song when the giant and his little midget managed to get out of the suffocating crowds to the front area near the stage. After Chanyeol throwing murdering looks at everyone around them, the crowd parted ways and giving the couple enough room to move around without bumping into anyone. Thanks to Chanyeol and his gangster face.

Baekhyun seems not to notice the terrified looks people giving them when they’re arrived on the front rows, with a clear view of the stage and a handsome guitarist smirking at him.

But Chanyeol noticed that.

Sending another murdering looks at the unexpected guitarist, without any permission from the owner, Chanyeol wrapped his arm around Baekhyun’s middle and pulls Baekhyun’s body flushed against him in a protective manner.

“C-Chanyeol?” Baekhyun gasps, feeling the other tightening his hold on him even more. “W-what a-are you d-doing?” He wriggled a bit, trying to move away from the giant hold.

Chanyeol move a bit closer and pressed his front on Baekhyun’s back, almost trapping the smaller fully in his arms. “Keep quiet and just enjoy the show.” He murmured on Baekhyun’s hair, clearly not minding their intimate position right now.

Baekhyun’s face getting hot. He feels both safe and suffocated at the same time in Chanyeol’s arms. This is way too intimate for his liking! They’re in public for God’s sake! As much as Baekhyun want to pleased the viewer with their on screen lovely action, he never imagined to be in this situation while enjoying this cool music festival with Chanyeol breathing down his neck!!!! Oh God! Please, someone help Baekhyun and his poor heart!

He’s still fidgeted on his place. His mind clearly far away from the show and nearer to the pair of arms caging him. But the action seems not bother Chanyeol that much. The taller seems to enjoy the show while swaying their body from side to side and singing along to the song with his y bariton voice.

Still feeling weird at the action, Baekhyun tried to calm his beating heart. It’s beating too fast for his liking after his stupid virtual husband making his move on him. Nah. Don’t think like he enjoyed it, okay! He’s not. And he’s not stupid to think seriously about this matter. He know fully well that Chanyeol did it just for the viewers and his own entertainment to , but... can you blame him for feeling shy and hot all of sudden? Huh? With a handsome guy that he might have a crush on? And for a fact that this said crush already have a girlfriend? Huh? Can you blame his poor heart?!

Seeing his little husband confused face, Chanyeol barely holding his smile by bitting his inner cheeks and hiding his face at the crook of Baekhyun’s neck. Does he did it on purpose? Oh yeah, of course. He knew Baekhyun’s weak point is his neck, especially the one between his shoulder and neck. That little guy always whining at the stylist noona and the make up artist when they accidentally touching that part, because the owner of that pale neck said ‘Noona, it’s tickles! Don’t touch them!’ and then he strike them all with his pout attack. And Chanyeol admitted it that he might be one of those people who almost

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter