Take 24 : Episode 7.0

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Take 24 : Episode 7.0

 

 

It’s been a week since Baekhyun having his break down moment and his grandmother need to admit it that it’s hard for her to kick her beloved grandson out of her house so he can go to his schedule the next day. However, Baekhyun didn’t follow what his grandma asked him to. Instead of going to his next schedule, Baekhyun asked his manager for another day off and claimed that he didn’t feeling well at the moment. True to his words, once the manager came over to check on him, he really got a high fever due to the exhaustion for having such hectic schedule and partly because the Chanyeol thingy that happen to him yesterday. He need to thank heaven for letting him having another break to prepare himself for another session of filming that he have to take together with Chanyeol two days later.

“Alright. I understand. Take a good rest for today because you need your energy for your honeymoon.” The manager said before closing the door behind him, leaving dumbfounded Baekhyun looking at the closed door with his mouth wide open at the sudden revelation.

“What?!”

---

 

“Where is it?” Baekhyun asked, a medium size grey suitcase on his side and a very classy sunglass that hanging perfectly on the bridge of his cute button nose. They’re standing in the middle of the crowd in airport. Thanks to Baekhyun amazing popularity.

The manager sending him a short glance before shrugging his shoulder lightly, still busy arranging Baekhyun’s document for his departure in the next hour.

“Ow come on! I know you know it, hyung!” Baekhyun whines, not minding the sudden grow of crowd around them as one by one, people start recognizing him and taking picture of him.

“You can see it by yourself later.” Tha manager finally said, still stubborn enough not to give Baekhyun the plane ticket and his passport. He lead Baekhyun to another section with the help of six bodyguards surrounding them from any fans that trying to get closed to the actor. The WGM’s staffs quickly handing Baekhyun the scripts and everything he needed to do, but none of them answering his question.

“While we’re waiting for the staff to answer your question, you better let them to start filming and acted out your real curiosity in front the camera.”

And that’s how Baekhyun himself and the cameraman facing each other in front of drink machine.

 

---

 

“Does anyone want to tell me where are we going?” Baekhyun looks at the camera with his puppy sad eyes. “Or should we wait for Mr. Giant to come first so he will tell me? Does he know about it too?” He asked again, making sure that his cuteness reached the viewers heart.

The cameraman only chuckles slightly at the cute attempt Baekhyun did just to have his answer.

With strawberry flavor coke in his hand, Baekhyun makes the camera to follow his fake-nervous-timid-steps towards the main entrance of the airport, saved from the howling sounds of fangirls around him.

“Is he going to come?” he asked again, this he added the worried tone in his voice, only to get the fangirls cooing at his cuteness (again).

As if on cue, another hysteric sound of girls can be heard once a black Mercedes pulled over and stop in front of airport main entrance. Once the driver door of the said vehicle pulled open, the infamous young rapper from YG strolled out from them. With knitted sweatshirt and long black coat aslo the kintted scraf that covering half of his handsome face, the said tall handsome guy making his ways towards another crowd around Baekhyun.

“You’re late.” Baekhyun said flatly.

“Traffic and I have to do some works in my studio.” Chanyeol said, as he take his black suitcase from the bodyguard that already following him once he get out of his own car.

Baekhyun really want to roll his eyes at the lame excuse but he let it slide because he knew it is not the right time to show your real image in public. It’s not like he’s that stupid to taint his image even thought he clearly know the real reason of Chanyeol’s late appearance.

“Do you know where are we going today?”

Baekhyun asked again, this time he dared himself to take a look at the handsome giant beside him that annoyingly still look as handsome as before only in his simple outfit, and that black sunglasses that giant wearing only adding another stupid jumping movement in his stomach.

Chanyeol chuckles, tearing his gaze from his phone to look at Baekhyun that standing an arm away from him. “Of course I know, Midget. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter