Take 23 : Episode 0.10

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Take 23 : Episode 0.10

 

 

"Hyung, what's my schedule for today?" asked Baekhyun during his time chewing on his breakfast hungrily. 

His manager who sat across from him blinks his eyes at him. "I already told you it's your free day, remember?"

"Huh? When?”

"Yesterday, before you and Chanyeol having dat-"

"I'm full." Baekhyun suddenly said, cutting off his manager words as he hurriedly get up from his seat, ready to get out of that room as soon as possible. 

"Wait, where are you going?"

Baekhyun shrugs. "Shopping? Food haunting? I don't know. I just want to enjoy this day by myself."

"Oh. Okay then. Be careful and don't forget to use your mask and glasses.

"Uh huh. I got it. I'll get going now. Bye, hyung!" He quickly making his way out towards the front door but get stopped by his manager who quick enough to catch his arm.

"What again now?" The smaller asked, getting more annoyed by his annoying demanding manager.

"I don't know if Chanyeol already told you about this or not, but tomorrow filming was cancel because Chanyeol suddenly got sick yesterday." The manager explains after he letting go of the smaller arm.

"Oh."

That's all the response Baekhyun gave before he open the door and walk out of his apartment, with his mood suddenly got 100% lower than before. His manager looks at the smaller back from behind with frowns framing his handsome face.

"What the is wrong with that kid this time?"

 

---


Baekhyun really want to curse at everyone right now. Well actually not at anyone, but certain someone, you-know-who. He hates him now. And the reason is? Wait, are you really that stupid for asking him that kind of question? Isn't yesterday accident clear enough to give out the reason why he hates him now?

Baekhyun cursed out loudly under his breath, cursed everything that relates to You-know-who. That damn man didn't stop playing around inside his mind, like every ing minute! He can't stop thinking of him and getting mad at him over and over again. He hates this kind of feelings.

Once he's arrived at his destination, Baekhyun get out of his car and closed it behind his back with a loud thud, earning a few glances and side comments from everyone around him. Baekhyun only rolling his eyes behind his glasses as he makes his way passed the entrance of the biggest mall at Gangnam. He looks around that place, finding everything still as boring as ever. Nothing change, there's nothing interesting in there.

With heavy steps, Baekhyun walks around a bit at that area to find something interesting to do. As he passed a plushie store, his steps halted so suddenly after noticing the presence of a familiar tall guy inside that store.

"Chanyeol?" He asked, rather to himself. He blinks his eyes once, twice, still didn't believe at what he sees right now.
Even though that stupid giant wears a mask to covering half of his face and a cap that perfectly hiding his red light hair, he can still making out the familiar figure who is no other than that freaking ing giant.

Isn't he's sick? He even cancelled our filming for that reason. Then what the is he doing at here right now?

Baekhyun was about to approach him when another figure appeared, latched herself against the giant body while holding a big Rila Kuma in front of her.

"Channie, he's so cute, isn't he?" The mysterious girl said, eyes looking at the plushie in her arm then back at the giant beside her. But her annoying cheerful voice surprisingly success to bring up Chanyeol bright smile.

Chanyeol chuckles and ruffles the hair of the girl playfully. "So, you love it?" He asked, eyes full of smile and happiness as if the world is belong to them only.

The girl nods cutely, her eyes sparkling so beautifully and Baekhyun can't argue anymore because he admitted it, that girl is such a beauty. Her tall slim figures perfectly match with Chanyeol's tall masculine figure. Her bright silver hair and Chanyeol's new red hair looks like sweet candy. And should he tell you about how perfect the feature of that girl too? Her big, bright eyes, full y lips and every inches of her face screams beauty and perfection? Well, it hurts to admit though. It hurt to seeing something so beautiful like that in front of him, when he knows how much he wished that it was him in that place right now, not her.

Baekhyun isn't that stupid though. He can make a point and draw a conclusion by himself with only watching that couple from afar. He know that girl was the 'special someone' Chanyeol's talking about when they were having fight yesterday. But having to witnessing the truth by himself with his eyes, it's surprisingly much more hurtful than he thought it would. 

That stupid Giant just ruined their dinner for that girl. He even lied to the staff for getting sick and cancelled their schedule for the show just to be with that girl. , he won't even be surprise anymore if Chanyeol broke their contract for the show all of sudden for that girl. That's because she's really special and important, right?

Baekhyun laughs bitterly at himself, earning a few glances from everyone who walks passed him. But as usual, he paid them no mind. He gave the perfect couple one last glance before he turns on his heel and walk out of that place right away, hiding his tears behind the black sunglasses from anyone to see.

 

---


This time he's driving his car far away from the city, to the plac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter