Take 18 : Episode 5.0

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Take 18 : Episode 5.0

 

edited!

 

Baekhyun walk out of the van with a lazy step. The weather seems nice for today and his fans didn’t even know his schedule for today, so it makes his rarely calm day feels much complete than he ever wished for. But, the rushing sounds of everyone with name tags hangs on their necks running around from one place to other only dragging his mood down. His lazy steps become lazier and sloppier, he didn’t even looking up to see if is there anyone blocking his path or not. No, he didn’t want to waste his time just to do that, because for the first in his life as an artist, Baekhyun hates his job. He hates to wake up in the bright morning only to welcome by a bunch of works and schedules to do. Is it too much to ask for a free day?

“Here is it, the script for today episode.”

A staff, pops out from nowhere in front of him while handing him a stack of file that contains today script. Baekhyun accepted it half heartedly but kept showing her his smile as he muttering a small thank you to her.

“Wow. Another date?” his manager chirps from his side.

Baekhyun shrugs while looking through the script. “Nah, just another random date. That giant had to show me his skill at playing some games in arcades.” He said emotionlessly.

“Well… not bad, right? It’s been awhile since you’re playing in arcades.”

Baekhyun scoffs. “Yeah. Says someone who never allowing me to go out and have my own free time.”

His manager only chuckles and nudges his side playfully. “At least, you need to thank me for assigned you into this show so you can enjoy it with your husband.”

The smaller laughs and rolls his eyes, but silently agreed with what his manager was saying.

That’s right. He can enjoy it with his ‘hubby’~

 

---

 

“We’re here, dumbo!” Said his manager while nudges on Chanyeol’s right foot harshly.

Chanyeol yawn and stretching his aching limbs like a giant cat.

“Where are we?” He asked, eyes open just a lil bit before he shuts it back as the sun light suddenly hit him on the face.

“At a park near Hongdae, I guess?”

Chanyeol’s ears perked at the mention of his old place, but he tried to keep his cool and getting out of the car after he combed his hair and tucked it back inside his snapback. “Same old, same old.” He muttered to himself.

Once he’s out, he’s greets by the scene of a busy filming set. He pursed his lips slightly, taking the familiar sight with an eye roll of his eyes before his manager manage to get a look of him doing it.

Welcome to the world of fame!

He mused to himself, feeling slightly annoyed at this familiar situation.

“You promised me a free day.” He said to his manager as the latter get out of the car.

His manager pats on his shoulder softly. “You’ll get it.” He smiled then adds, “but, after we’re done with this new season.” He ended it with powerful pats on Chanyeol’s back.

Chanyeol looks at his manager with a betrayal looks.

“Don’t you dare to ask me for something like this again.” Chanyeol managed to say that to his manager before a staff came to him with a stack of paper in hands.

“Good morning, Chanyeol. This is the script for today. The script was still the same with the one we send to you last week, but there’s some change in that.” Said the staff, before she’s out of Chanyeol’s eyes sight after he’s says his thank you to her.

“Alright, Yeol. Let’s start to work and come get your angel.”

 

---

 

The atmosphere is kinda awkward between them now, for some unknown reason as they were sitting in front of each other in a table at the café on the main street of Hongdae.

Just go and got a look at Baekhyun how his smile still shining so brightly at the person in front of him but, his hands seems too slippery to even properly holding his strawberry smoothie glass. His hands once in awhile running through his bang that was the only part that didn’t cover by his snapback, or he will move it to rubbing on his nape, trying to ease the sudden awkwardness that engulfing them.

Well, it much different than they’re used to be before. There’s no awkward feelings or anything like that between them, they just hit it off just like that (eventhough they claimed how much they despised each other presence), but there’s no awkwardness between them. Yeah, maybe not, maybe not after what happen during their dating scandal conference.

All the staff looking at them expectantly, but none of them making any move as Chanyeol only gives him a few short glance before going back to sip on his black coffee.

“I… I love sweets.” Baekhyun suddenly says, trying to ease the awkwardness but ended up just make a fool out of himself. Really,Baek? What a lame topic you’re talking about.

Chanyeol raised his eyebrow then chuckles. “And I love bitter more.” He said while sipping on his black coffee still eyeing the petite male in front of him.

Beakhyun chuckles and rubs his nape. “Well… we’re different. I guess?”

Chanyeol shrugs. “Yeah. But, sweets really suit you more, Baek.” He smirks, a playful glint lingering in his eyes.3

At the sudden statement, Baekhyun almost chokes on his drink. Eyes blinking rapidly as he looks at the giant with mouth wide open.

What the is wrong with this giant? Did Chanyeol just compliment him? First pink, then sweet? Does he look like a girl to him?

“Wait… what?”

That’s all Baekhyun managed to say before he hurriedly hiding his face behind the tall glass of his drink. Pretend to feeling shy when actual he feels the opposite, he just want to kick this stupid Giant face for thinking of him as a ing girl.

“What? Did I say something wrong to you?”

Baekhyun shook his head. “No. it’s just… do I looks like a girl to you?” He pouts, trying to maintain his image and his nail not to crawl at the handsome face in front of him.

Chanyeol shrugs lazily. “Yeah, a little. Especially the way you acted and… oh, your hands too.” He said then nods to himself as he pointing at Baekhyun fingers that currently holding onto his glass tightly. “Haven’t I told you that I want to hold it till the last breath of my life?”

Baekhyun looks down at his hands with furrowed eyebrows and blushing cheeks. Damn his stupid girly hands. Damn that stupid giant sweet mouth! Baekhyun, once again, cursed inside his head loudly.

Chanyeol smirks at the smaller one reaction as he finished his coffee in one go. “Should we go now, Baek?” He asked, throwing Baekhyun his charming smile (and he swears to God he almost feels like crying for smiling too much lately).

As an answer Baekhyun smiles back at him and nodding his head. “But… can we wrap it up, Yeol? Because I haven’t finished it yet.” Baekhyun raises his chin up while looking at Chanyeol with his infamous puppy eyes, lips jutting out with a very cute manner that makes Chanyeol almost died right away for seeing that.

He’s a forbidden kid. No one in their middle twenty can looks so ing cute and innocent like that!

The giant trying hard not to kiss the cute lips of the smaller one’s as he gripped hard on the napkin in his hand. “Sure, Midget. I’ll ask the waiter to wrap it up for you. Wait for me, okay?” he throws Baekhyun a smile before he calls the waiter to come over and wrap up his little husband drink from them to take out.

 

---

 

“I’m dying.” Jongdae said, with a blank face as he looks at the scene on the LCD in front of him.

Joonmyun laughs at that. “Nah. They’re just too cute to handle.” He pats his co-host back softly. “You just envy of them for not having someone to share your happiness.”

Jongdae throws a glare at the man beside him. “Yah, hyung! It’s not like no one want to be with me.” He whines. “I’m just a lil bit careful in choosing the right person to be my partner.”

The older rolled his eyes but didn’t comment any futher of that. “Yeah, yeah. Whatever. Let’s focus on our phenomenal couple.” He said instead as he turns his head to look back at the screen.

“He was being a gentleman for obeying his partner wish.” Joonmyun said after a few awhile looking at the scene. “If it was Jongdae, I’m sure he will tell his partner just to forget it because he will buy him the new one on the way.” He adds, which in return he got a smack on his arm by the said male.

“Stop badmouthing me as if you’re better than me, hyung!”

“I’m just stating the fact, dude.”

“No, you’re trying to ruin my image.”

“Which image are you talking about?”

“W-what?”

Jongdae looks at his hyung in disbelieve before the staff cut the scene off and replace it with the phenomenal couple instead.

 

---

 

“Give me your hand.” Chanyeol suddenly said when they were just got out of the coffee shop together.

Sometimes being the clueless type at the wrong time, Baekhyun crack his head up to look at the taller man

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter