Take 22 : Episode 0.9

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Take 22 : Episode 0.9

 

 

“You kissed me.” Baekhyun suddenly said.

Right now, both he and Chanyeol were eating at the private area at one of the expensive Chinese restaurant in South Korea, out of the blizz of cameras and paparazi, so they can keep their privacy in here without anyone else being noisy about it.

The guy in front of him looks up from his soup, blinking his eyes then nodding his head lazily. “Yes, I did.” Then he goes back focusing on his food, as if he didn’t hear anything wrong about they’re kissing.

Baekhyun’s jaw goes slack. “What?”

“What? It’s just a kiss on your forehead.”

“But-“

“It counts as nothing if I have to compare it to the time we did the real thing near the lake that night.” Chanyeol cut him off, looking as innocent as possible while his words sounding otherwise.

“Yah! Don’t say about something like that in a public place like this!” Baekhyun says, covering his face in ashamed.

“I’m just stating the fact, Midget.” Chanyeol teasingly answer back, annoying Baekhyun more by his own lips sensually.

The sudden heats quickly reach Baekhyun’s face, turning it color from crystal pale to red hot tomato in seconds. He throws the man in front of him a menacing looks, ready to throw the glass in his hand at the stupid giant if is not because the present of annoying waitress who comeback for their other dishes, the infamous Peking Duck and of course, having her chance trying to flirt with his-on-screen-husband but, Chanyeol being Chanyeol. The Ice Cold Prince Rapper who didn’t give a at anyone around him especially to the one who he didn’t even know.

Pffft. In your dream, . Chanyeol has his own standard. Baekhyun smile evilly inside his head, throwing a victory smiles once in awhile at the said waitress as Chanyeol kept looking at him while enjoying his soup.

“Thanks.” That’s all Chanyeol said to the waitress once she finished serving the food in front of them, without even sparing any glance towards her and only being a gentleman to Baekhyun as he help the latter cutting the duck meat into pieces and place it properly on his plate.

“Eat up.” Chanyeol said, still ignoring the waitress who was still standing beside him, clutching at the knife in her hands protectively.

Baekhyun looks up from the delicious meat in front of him to the waitress who is now throwing dagger at his direction. With a cute innocent smile on his face, Baekhyun tilts his head slightly to the side before blinks his eyes cutely at the waitress. “Uhm… Noona, why are you still standing there? You’re already finished your job, you may go now.” Baekhyun beams happily at her, too happily for Chanyeol liking as he observed his little husband quietly.

Once the waitress gone, Chanyeol nudge Baekhyun’s leg under the table softly. “What was that?” He asked, an eyebrow raise making his handsome face looks more handsome.

Baekhyun looks back at him, acted coolly as if nothing happen between him and the ty waitress from earlier. “What? Something’s wrong, Giant?”

The slight frowns framing his face, watching Baekhyun with curiosity. “Did you just flirt with her?”

Baekhyun almost throws out the duck meat from his mouth once he heard the most impossible thing to happen in this world flew out from the giant kissable lips.

“Are you kidding me?” Baekhyun laughs, his eyes forms a crescent moon shapes as he tries to wipe the tears away from his eyes.

“What’s so funny?” Chanyeol protest, stopping midway from scooped the duck meat inside his mouth.

With a teasing glint in his eyes, Baekhyun leans closer towards Chanyeol, hands reaching out to flick the frown away from the handsome dominant male. “Jealous?”

This time is Chanyeol turns to choke on his own saliva, eyes widen ridiculously while waving his hands fast. A rare sign to see the famous rapper Park Chanyeol loses his cool. “Just curious, okay? It’s not like I give a at whatever you’re doing with that waitress.” His rolls his eyes, emphasize every words carefully, hiding the truth intention behind his question and uneasy feelings.

Luckily,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter