Take 33 : Episode 0.16

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We Got Married

Take 33 : Episode 0.16

 

 

The sun was shining so bright today. The famous Fiji Island really bring a different vibes from other island that Chanyeol used to visited before. In here, the atmosphere much cleaner and fresh, not like in Seoul, the busy life back in the city sometimes suffocated him, with the amount of crazy schedules that he need to go through, it’s kinda normal for Chanyeol to claim that he really enjoying his stay here. Aside from the fact that this is also part of his job, the rapper still managed to take as much as free time for him to explore the island. Chanyeol pulling down his beanie to cover his eyes, a heavy sigh leaving pass his plump lips. With hands crossed over his chest, Chanyeol’s corner lips tugged down in annoyance. Trying so hard to not noticing the present of a certain midget that was seems to busy having fun with his so-called-favorite-hyung.

The rapper grunts again, not minding all the staff that stayed behind to take care of him for another scene.

“Stop being a grumpy giant.”

A hard slap come across his wide shoulder. Earning a painful groan from the tall rapper.

“Noona!” His scolds harshly. “What did I do?”

“You just ed it up even more.”

“What did I say to him?”

“You called him a .”

“Why did I call him that?”

“Because you’re a jerk, that’s it.”

“What should I do then?”

“Fix it. Say sorry to him, explain to him about your girlfriend-“

“Irene.”

“-and stop making things more complicated, because for Goodness sake! Why are you being so difficult right now?!”

Chanyeol didn’t say anything after that, because as much as he hate to admit it, the older girl was right. He’s just makes things more complicated than their already was. Not only that, he ed things up more than just once but twice (or is it already the third times?), well he can’t counted on it anymore. He messed everything up and take to the zero point again, where he need to rebuilt whatever is it that he has with Baekhyun before. And that’s not an easy case, I told ya.

Sulking even more in his seat where the director asked him to take a short break and fixed his make up for another scene, his eyes still throwing dagger at the both males who was laughing wholeheartedly with the older arm’s drapped over the small actor who didn’t mind even slight a bit at the gesture.

“Anyway...”

His noona voice caught his attention once again, but not enough to averting his gaze from the certain small actor. He shrugged his shoulder, mentioning the stylist to continue her words.

Seeing the sign, the older girl took her chance to take a seat beside the rapper and watching him amusedly from the side.

“Why aren’t you telling him the truth about your feelings?”

Almost choking on his own breath, Chanyeol finally turn his head to look at the girl beside him with a nervous looks that never been there before.

“W-what?” He asked incredeously, making the tip of his ears reddening even more, the sight looks so contrary from the warm weather that surrounding them right now.

The stylist noona rolling her eyes at the stupid looks that the taller rapper gave her.

“Should I say it right away or you can use your genius brain to answer your own question?” She raised her eyebrow a bit, taunting the male her sharp tongue.

Laughing nervously at her, Chanyeol tried to maintain his cool facade and decided to turn his face away from her to his phone instead.

“There’s nothing for me to tell him about.” He said grumpily before standing up from his seat.

“Oh, come on! Stop making those stupid excuses an-“

“I told you there’s nothing.” He abruptly cut her off, breath ragged from unknown emotion that suddenly hit him hard. Shaking his head repeatedly for no reason, he finally muttering a small good bye to the older lady before walking off, without sparing any glance towards a small actor who now was looking at him with an annoyed looks.

 

---

 

After having a long shower under the hot water that night, reality finally sink in inside Baekhyun’s little head. The event that happen inside the tent back then resurfaced once again, leaving a deep frown framing his beautiful face.

.

He called him a !

WHAT.THE.ACTUAL.!

The midget gritted his teeth, stomping angrily out of the bathroom with only a pair of bathrobe covering his body, not minding the wetness all over his body. With an angry steady steps he walked past their shared bedroom to the living room where the annoying sounds of foreign news report came from. The clean wooden floor making the sounds of his footsteps louder than he intended to be, but the noise, who cares about it right now when he have a plenty of colorfull words running inside his head with a certain giant face floating around with it.

He stomps on his right feet angrily once he managed to stand in front of the television with his back facing it while his eyes shooting daggers towards the blank face giant who sit comfortably on the couch in front of him.

Tilting his head a bit, Chanyeol raised an eyebrow at the still wet midget in front of him with a little bit amusement showing on his face. “What do you want now?” He asked flatly, but his eyes distractingly once in awhile scanning the white pale skin of the other male that he managed to see behind those big fluffy bathrobe.

Fuming in anger, Baekhyun crossing his arms in front of his chest, accidentally showing more of his skin to the giant (and the giant can’t help himself not to stare even more). He stomp on his short little feet once again, trying to looks as tough as he wanted it to be which is such a big failure since Chanyeol really trying his best not to hug the cute little thing in front of him.

“Don’t play innocent and act as if I forgot about it.” He stated, his voice full of venom in every words.

Frowing, the giant opted to lean his back on the couch and mimicking Baekhyun’s arms crossed pose. “About what?”

Looking at the man in disbelieve. Baekhyun pointed an accustion finger at the guy.

“That words! The one that you said to me back in the tent!”

Scoffing, the taller guy just shaking his head. “Which one, huh? As long as I remember, I’ve said too many things back then to you.”

“I know you know what I mean!” The little guy demanded back.

Chuckling internally at the cute act, Chanyeol schooling his face back to the blank one and mentioned the little one to come closer and sit beside him, which fortunately the latter complied without any fuss except a small kick on the shin. And damn boy, that’s hurts.

“Why did you do that?” Baekhyun asked after a few moments passed with both guys eyeing each other with unreadable expressions on their face.

“Hmmm?” He asked back, making the actor growl.

Studying his face, Baekhyun reached over the slap the back of the man head harshly, earning an animlistic growl from the latter. “Yah! Is that how you answer your husband?!”

He looks up and rolled his eyes. “You’re talking nonsense.”

He frowned and crossed his arms over his chest while giving his virtual husband a dark look.

Well, the looks kinda bothering him and making him feelings guilty all over again. He avoids tried to the stare before he sighing heavily after awhile. He reached over to grab the remote and turn the tv off, leaving them in a deep silence.

“I’m sorry.” He whispered silently, but thanks to his deep voice that Baekhyun managed to catch it.

The words suprised Baekhyun. As long as he remember, a Park Chanyeol is never saying those words before, especially to him. So after hearing him saying sorry with that voice making a weird tingling feelings crawling up his inside.

He looks at the man beside him with a sorrowfull looks. “Am I really looks like a to you? Did I bother you a lot?” He asked sadly.

“You’re not. You did nothing’s wrong...”

“Then why?” Baekhyun quickly cut him off. “”Why are you suddenly acted like that? Being mean to me and then you acted friendly again. You keep changing! You make me confused at your attitude! You make me think that you hate me! You make think that I’m really such a !”

And you make me think that I love you too much, Baekhyun thought silently as he turn away from Chanyeol.

Tears pilling up his eyes, he feels trapped in his one-sided love. No way out, and no turn back. The giant really succes to wrap him around his big daddy like fingers.

Chanyeol still said nothing. He only watched Baekhyun’s back silently. That little guy looks so pitifull and broken, he looks like he’s going to cry any moment if Chanyeol didn’t do anything about it. As he was about to envelop the small male in front of him when a whimper stopping him.

“Is it because of that girlfriend of yours? If that so… then I’ll make it easy for you.” He said before turning around, looking at Chanyeol with his crystal like eyes. “Let’s keep it professional. I won’t bother you and talked to you outside work. And… and I won’t… I won’t call you anymore. Your girlfriend must hate it whenever you received random calls from your virtual husband-“

“BYUN BAEKHYUN!” Chanyeol sternly cut off. “This is not your fault, okay? You did nothing’s wrong, Baek. I was the one who at fault here. I don’t want us to be professional. I want you to keep bothering me, I want you to talk to me even we have nothing to talk about. I want you to keep calling me at random t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter