Take 29 : Episode 0.12

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Take 29 : Episode 0.12

 

 

“How’s your legs?” Chanyeol asked after they arrived on their hotel room. Both were busy with their own things, Baekhyun was cleaning his face from any sweat and make up while Chanyeol lied helplessly on their bed. His back a little bit sore but it’s okay, Baekhyun isn’t that heavy.

The small actor look away from the dressed mirror in front of him and focusing his eyes on his husband. He cocked his head to the said with an eyebrow raised with curiosity. “Why do you care?” he asked back, taking Chanyeol in surprise at the sudden hostile in that voice.

A frown framing his handsome face as the taller rapper making his way towards their shared bed and plopped down his body to sit straight with arms folded in front of his chest.

“What’s wrong with you? What with the sudden hostility?”

The actor didn’t answer and getting back to wipe away the remaining sweat on his neck from their afternoon activity, ignoring the taller guy completely.

“Yah, Midget. Answer me!”

“....”

“Baekhyun!”

“....”

He remins silent, not even spare a glance at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol scoffs, directly glaring at the back of the smaller head. “What is it? What kind of problem did I caused to make you act so childish like this?” He tried again, but Baekhyun still as hard as rock, not even flinched slightly on his seat.

A few minutes passed after he tried in everyway possible to get his husband attention which end up fail misreably as Baekhyun did nothing but keep dotting a new make up on his beautiful face.

“Are you really going to keep this up?” Chanyeol asked incrediously, still can’t believe this little midget is much stubborn than he thought. “Stop acting childi-“

Before he got to finish his sentence, Baekhyun abrubtly get up from his seat and turns around, facing the giant with face void from any expression.

“What do you want?” The little blonde asked boredly.

Taken back, the rapper furrows his eyebrows in confusion at the lack of expression he got from the midget, “What’s your problem?”

Baekhyun scoffs and shakes his head. “Are you really asking me that, Mr. Park?”

The rapper shrugs.

“Yeah, I just did. Because your stubborn suddenly acted strange all of sudden. Hell! We’ve barely meet each and you suddenly turn sour againts me.” Chanyeol spats at him, his jaw set.

The smaller make a sounds of disbelieve at the stupid remarks of the said giant, when in fact he should’ve have known that their last meeting didn’t end up in a good way.

Ruffling his styled hair harshly before making an eye contact with the taller, Baekhyun makes his way towards Chanyeol and jabbed his forefinger against the latter chest harshly. “Stop pretending that you did nothing wrong to me, ! And stop acting like we’re on a good term here when in fact, we’re everything but friends from the start!”

Baekhyun’s voice full of malice and hatred. He know what he said only going to fuel the fire between them, but Baekhyun just didn’t know his own feelings at how and why it hurts him when he sees his virtual husband cancelled their schedule only to spending his time with a mysterious girl which is so capable to make this cold hearted bastard grinned happily like stupid clown during that secret date.

A warm hand suddenly grabbing his wrist, stopping him to jabbing his finger on the taller chest.

“Don’t cry.” A stern but concern voice following suit, snapping Baekhyun out of off his own thought as he realized the warm and wet feelings flowing down his cheeks.

Baekhyun stood frozen on his place, didn’t know what to do and why he found himself suddenly crying, to make it worst he just lose his cool in front of the guy who he hate the most right now.

Another warm hand crawling up his cheek, trying to wipe his tears clear but it’s no use because the tears can’t stop streaming down on Baekhyun’s cheeks as the said actor body trembling so heavily at the sudden pain he feels on his chest. It hurts, so much. But why?

“Baek? What’s wrong?” The same concern voice interupt him once again.

Baekhyun shakes his head repeatedly. Turning his face away from the giant, feelings so stupid and silly for being weak in front of his enemy.

The image of those times he spent with the rapper outside their schedule and how the taller sudden change attitude towards him, suddenly being all gentle and fun. And also, the kiss.

A smile almost making his way towards Baekhyun’s face before another image coming through his mind. Where during their last meeting, the giant seems busy with his phone, smiling softly at it and ignoring him completely, which end up with a big fight between them. Also the fact that it didn’t affect the said giant when he just found him happily going on a date with a beautiful girl a few days later.

Clearly, what his grandma said about him being happy with this was wrong. Completely wrong. He shouldn’t make any attempt to be friends with him outside their working schedule if it only ended up with him falling hard so badly and getting injured along the way.

Freeing his wrist from Chanyeol’s grasps in harsh movement, Baekhyun looks down at Chanyeol’s eyes blankly. “Just mind your own goddamn bussines and leave me alone.”

With that, the teary eyes midget stomping out of the room, leaving Chanyeol dumbfounded at the sudden turn out event.

 

---

 

“What did you do now?”

It’s barely 7 p.m when his manager suddenly burst in and stomping towards his bed, looking angry and tired at the same tiime.

Chanyeol, who was about to nap his problem away with a short sleep peering down from where he’s lied on the bed, looking confused as ever. What now?!

His manager rubbing on his own face harshly before moving his hand to pinch on the bridge of his nose. “Baekhyun. I talk about Baekhyun here.” He stated, eyes solely boring on Chanyeol’s. “It’s been a hour an half after Baekhyun locked himself up in his manager bathroom. And he did nothing but crying his eyes out!”

The rapper quickly rose up from his bed after he heard the news, which really bothering him. But not wanting to be the one at fault here, Chanyeol forced himself to roll his eyes at his manager. “So what it has to do with me? What’s the big line of me being at fault in his own misery?” Chanyeol mentally wince, at how harsh his words turn out to be but he only keep him to himself with a blank face on.

The manager scoffs loudly, looking at the famous rapper in disbelieve. “The last time we saw him, he’s walking out of this room with tears on his face and then he goes straight to his manager bathroom only to look himself in there.” He spats. “Now let’s see how it doesn’t concern you wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter