Take 26 : Episode 0.11

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Take 26 : Episode 0.11

 

 

The first thing that Baekhyun imagine what he would do when he meets with the clear blue water of the beach was screaming excitedly while running around the sand with hands spreads open to catch the coldness of the breezes. He feels giddy because he can’t wait to play on the water and finding Mr.Patrick, and hopefully he meets the blue one this time. So yeah, to put it simple he can’t wait to see the sea.

As the car pulled over at the path way where people allowed to park their vehicle, Baekhyun quickly throw open the door and running straight to the beach. Hell! He didn’t even wait for his manager to come out and telling him where Chanyeol and other staff waiting for him. Wait, does Baekhyun even know that the camera already filming him?

“FINALLY BEAAAACHHHHH-“

Baekhyun’s eyes twitches slightly at the sight in front of him, he stopping his small legs forcedly from running, his lips curved down forming a small frown as he’s looking at the thing inside that giant’s big hand with clear disgust (and the camera too because he’s just realized it  little too late).

“What was that?”

“What? This?” The giant asked back stupidly.

Baekhyun rolls his eyes. “Nope, your ears. Of course I was talking about that thing in your hand, Giant!”

This time is Chanyeol turn to rolling his eyes back at the midget in front of him, still crouching down near the water. “This, my love, a starfish. Haven’t you seen it before?”

Baekhyun’s eyes now twitched with another reason. The sudden stupid answer with the following question that giant was giving him really set him off. Baekhyun scoffed loudly, not minding at the rudeness that came out together with it. Heck! the stupid image he needs to maintain, but this Giant dare to fooling around with him with that disgusting thing.

“Honey, I know what starfish looks like and that’s clearly not the starfish that I used to love.” Baekhyun frowns cutely, crossing his arms in front of his chest with sass.

The giant only laughs lightly before handing back that thing to the owner who was patiently waiting behind Chanyeol for them to finish their argument. Chanyeol cleans his dirty silk hands with the sea water while looking at Baekhyun with a slight smile on his face.

“Why, Midget? Don’t you like sea cucumber?”

He must be joking, right? Baekhyun makes a face because since when the Queen B loves cucumber in his life? Heck! He hates everything that relates to that single word, including that that disgusting sea cucumber. All of his fans know how much he hate ‘cucumber’, but guess what? Chanyeol still new in the knowledge worlds of Byun Baekhyun, so like it or not, he can’t really blame Chanyeol for his cluelessness about his hatred towards that thing.

“Even I have to die starved and that’s the only thing that available in this world for me to eat, I rather die than forced to eat them.” Baekhyun answer, adding the slight shivers down his spine as the side effect of the disgusting feels he tries to pull off.

Chanyeol eyed Baekhyun ridiculously from his place, “They tasted good and expensive, okay? How could you not love them?”

Baekhyun pretend to gag before turning around and leave the giant alone, but before he slip out the words that he’s waiting to use the most.

“Because they’re smell likes you.” Baekhyun murmurs quietly, but then he cursed silently again because he can’t say it out loud in front the camera. Trying to calming down his secret desire to throw his sandals towards the giant but he against that thought and he decided to turns around and whines cutely at the giant. “Stop teasing me or else we’re not going to get our dinner on time.”

Smooth, Baek. Smooth. You’re just saving your life from the sudden downfall.

Baekhyun patting his back mentally with a proud smile, not realizing the wide smile that form on Chanyeol’s face.

 

---

 

Chanyeol was lying on his stomach on the soft mattress of his shared hotel room with Baekhyun. His hands sliding left and right on his phone screen as he’s keep looking at the picture gallery in his phone. There are a few pictures of people aside from his own selca, there are few pictures of his friends, family, and plenty picture of certain someone that success to bring out his smile as his eyes meet those pictures.

He looks up from his phone once he feels the presence of his manager on the doorway, busying himself with bunch of papers and a pen in his other hand, scratching something on the papers that he holds.

“What was that?” Chanyeol’s voice booms out rather loudly, enough to startles the poor manager as the latter looking up at him with tired eyes.

“Your new script.” The manager said,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter