Take 32 : Episode 0.15

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Take 32 : Episode 0.15

 

 

His second day waking up in the morning during their honeymoon trip isn’t something unpleasant to remember about, but it also something that he rather to forget or keep hidden behind his mind as long and as deep as he can. Because for goodness sake! Does God really hate him that much?

Chanyeol woke up with a start as he sees a human-like-puppy sitting innocently on his stomach while on a strawberry lollipop cutely.

Chanyeol pulls out a groggy groans, eyes still blurry at the sudden light that strike him right in the eyes. He rubs his eyes, wanting to make sure at whatever is it that he imagined to sitting comfortably on top of him with a lollipop stick on their small hand.

“B-baek?” He asked, his morning voice sounds so deep and y at the same time, making the thing on top of him shivering slightly.

After a few attempt to gain his soul back, he finally managed to see clearly with his big eyes.

And dear God! He almost lose his breath at the sudden image he sees through his eyes.

“Yah! What the hell, Byun?!” He tried to push the smaller off of him but the small puppy didn’t budge from his place.

Baekhyun tilted his head with a cute smile on his face. “Morning!” He chirped. “Have a nice sleep, hubby?” The rectangle grin appeared on his small face.

The giant groans again, still trying to push the smaller off of him. “No. I have a nightmare.” He answered plainly as the smaller keep himself steady on his place.

Suddenly, Baekhyun jumping up and down on Chanyeol while laughing cutely at nothing in particular, earning a sudden gasp from Chanyeol who didn’t prepare himself for anything like this to happen to him, especially early in the morning.

“Midget!” He grunts, trying to bring himself up so he can leans against the headboard with this puppy guy so hyperactively moving against him. He secured his hands around the smaller hips as he tried once again to steady the smaller guy.

“What the hell are you doing?” He frowns.

Baekhyun purses his lips, hands playfully tugging at Chanyeol’s shirt while he keep trying to free himself from Chanyeol’s tight grip. “Being your husband?” He shrugs then adds. “Isn’t waking you up also one of my job as your husband?” An eyebrow raised, a teasing smile once again appeared on his face.

The rapper sighs, shaking his head at the sudden change of attitude of the small actor on his lap. He still didn’t know what happen to this midget to make him act so weirdly for the past few days. Even since last night event, Chanyeol still can’t believe at whatever happen between them at that time. He even stupidly thinking it was just one of his weird dream and soon he will wake up with the same weird puppy who keep ignoring him and giving him a cold shoulder, but not this hyperactive weird puppy who being so clingy all of sudden.

“Are you high? Does that Minho guy forcing you to drink something you shouldn’t even touch?” He eyed the other man silently.

The smaller makes a face at that.

“Are you stupid or are you stupid?”

This time Chanyeol give the smaller a hard glares. “What was that?”

The smaller shrugs nonchalantly.

“Sorry. But you keep asking stupid questions.” He said while poking the taller nose playfully then giggles cutely at the reaction he got. “Let’s start the game then.” He grins afterwards.

“What game?” Chanyeol furrows his eyebrows confusedly.

Cupping both of giant cheeks with his small hands, Baekhyun set his eyes straight at the taller ones. A wicked smile attached on his face as he playfully cooes at the uncomfortable looks the taller giving him. “Awww... Does my hubby caught an anterograde tomorrow syndrom?”

Chanyeol choose to ignore the teasing and focusing himself to the next move the smaller make.

Baekhyun make a sudden move to lean closer at him until their nose only an inch apart. And Chanyeol feels like de javu. Because it happened before, last night, where it lead to another thing that still attached permanently on his brain.

A dark looks that Baekhyun giving him making Chanyeol’s frowns even more. What the hell is going on with him?!

“Is it about that game?” He whispers lowly, their hot breaths crash against each other due to the closeness between them.

The wicked smile still not leaving the smaller face as Baekhyun nodding his head shortly.

Chanyeol sighs. “Are we really playing this game now?”

Baekhyun smiles again.

Having the same answer from before makes Chanyeol more frustrated at the smaller, and the position they’re in not really helping him to cool down that much.

“What about the kiss?” He finally asked. “Are you still mad ab-“

Before he managed to finish his words, a very fluffy and soft surface landed on his lips, making him groan at the sudden action.

He was about to protest and pulls away when the attacker do it first, eyes still set deathly on him but this time, there’s no smile on the smaller lips.

“What kiss, hubby? Which one? Last night kiss?”

A small, flirty hand running up and down his chest, making him feels suffocated at the action. Chanyeol cursed loudly inside his head at the effect he got from it. Stupid silly body!

Baekhyun tips his chin up, “Just remember...” He whispers lowly at him, lips dangerously moving closer towards his ear, the warm breath fawning against his tanned skin, making his blood rushed to south in no minute.

A slight nibble the smaller gave before their eyes once again meet each other. With a  wink, the smaller continued. “I love it hard.”

 

---

 

For the rest of their break time, Chanyeol can’t wipe the image of last night and morning events from his mind, not even his special someone can help him to really forget about it. Heck! That stupid little midget really attached himself permanently inside his head!

“Yeol? Are you there?” The soft voice pulling him out from his thought of the smaller.

He blinked his eyes before he focused back at his special someone on the phone. “O-oh y-yeah? I’m sorry, I kinda spaced out before.”

His special someone only laugh at him with her beautiful voice. “Silly! What happen to you? Are you thinking about someone else again?”

He gulped at that. Damn, you are right.

“No... I’m not.” He lied smoothly.

“Liar. I know it when you lied to me.”

Chanyeol only sighs and chuckles awkwardly. “Okay, okay... sorry. I won’t do it anymore.” He smiles softly as he heard the soft laughs from the caller. “But, it’s not that important so you don’t have to worry about it.” He assured her, but his mind still wandering over the smaller male who suddenly get back to his annoying flirty self since last night.

“Alright then... I just wondering when will you comeback from your honeymoon? It’s been awhile since the last time we meet, you know?”

Without even looking at her right now, the giant can make out the image of her pouting lips who seems can’t stop making a whiny voice at him.

“I still have another three days before I’m back.” He answered. “Do you have any place you want us to visit when I’m back?”

It takes her for awhile to answer him, and after a few minutes passed, Chanyeol finally can heard her excited voice from the phone.

“Grandma!” She giggles cutely over the phone. “Can we go to grandma house this weekend? It’s been awhile since the last time you brought me there. And I miss grandma so badly.”

Chanyeol smiles at sudden memories of him and a certain midget spending their time together in his grandma house, spending their night time near the lake where they  talked about anything and how the smaller seems to enjoy himself at that time before their first kiss happen at that same place too. He chuckles at the image before nodding his head unconciously at whatever his special someone talking about. “Alright, Princess. Anything you want.” He grins, then he turns his eyes to look at his wristwatch before he sighing unhappily.

“My break time almost over. I have to go now. Bye.”

After getting the I love you and See you later from her, Chanyeol hurriedly cut the call off and slip his phone back inside his pocket before getting out of the tent.

 

---

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter